How to get unmanned from a certain studio?

Hello,

I pre-booked with a studio for 10am today Saturday. But at about 4am, I got called into work since I'm on call on Saturdays for my job. Anyway, got the job done by 6am, went home and crashed. Woke up at 11 to a bunch of missed texts from this studio. Then I replied explaining my situation and the booker said they won't book with me anymore. I did everything I could from offering to pay double for the next session to dropping off the donation without staying for service.

What else can I do?
Email Chung or ghost. They’ll get ya in.
Email Chung or ghost. They’ll get ya in. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

Even LA?

And whats their email? I only saw that I can DM them
Even LA?

And whats their email? I only saw that I can DM them Originally Posted by Stupidmanchild
They are both banned so they won't see your pm and AG was making an attempt at humor.
Start from scratch: Change your name and phone number and reapply again?
  • slap
  • 07-10-2022, 09:58 AM
Tell the studio you will promote for them and bump all their good reviews
Don't schedule appointments for days that you are on call at work
Start from scratch: Change your name and phone number and reapply again? Originally Posted by Freckle Dick

It was Lovely Angels. But won't they remember me? I submitted my drivers license. I have sort of a unique name and assymetries on my face that make me somewhat memorable (in a bad way). Changing my number would be a hassle since my friends and family and co-workers use this number to contact me. Oh well, I guess I will just stick with studios that I am unbanned at. Guess I really fucked up when I pre-booked Crystal who seems to be their money maker
Don't schedule appointments for days that you are on call at work Originally Posted by Pangolier

I didn't expect anything to go wrong. Just my luck i guess...
Don't worry man child, if you stay in this hobby long enough, you'll find that these girls will leave and sometimes come back to a different Studio. So you may eventually get to see Crystal later on.

Instead of changing your #, just get a burner hobby phone for $50 at Walmart, which of course will come with a different #. That's what I did.
Also maybe look into getting a fake DL online, just to use for hobby screening.
Tell the studio you will promote for them and bump all their good reviews Originally Posted by slap

Thanks for advice. However I don't think I want to associate with these studios in this way.
Don't worry man child, if you stay in this hobby long enough, you'll find that these girls will leave and sometimes come back to a different Studio. So you may eventually get to see Crystal later on.

Instead of changing your #, just get a burner hobby phone for $50 at Walmart, which of course will come with a different #. That's what I did.
Also maybe look into getting a fake DL online, just to use for hobby screening. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Thank you for the advice. I will look into the burner. However forthe fake DL, I probably won't because of the legality of it all. Maybe if I wait long enough, they'll forget me? I think they say they delete your info after a while. Idk tho
Thank you for the advice. I will look into the burner. However forthe fake DL, I probably won't because of the legality of it all. Maybe if I wait long enough, they'll forget me? I think they say they delete your info after a while. Idk tho Originally Posted by Stupidmanchild
I doubt very seriously they delete your information. I still don't understand people that freely give copies of your DL or any other real world information to people you don't know and who are conducting illegal business in the eyes of the law.

Also, you just joined eccie. Did you join just to ask your original question? If so, I find that extremely odd.
I doubt very seriously they delete your information. I still don't understand people that freely give copies of your DL or any other real world information to people you don't know and who are conducting illegal business in the eyes of the law.

Also, you just joined eccie. Did you join just to ask your original question? If so, I find that extremely odd. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thanks. And yes I did join for that. I usually lurk and just see who has a lot of yes recommendations. I don't care too much for ros or whatever.

May I ask why you don't like giving your information to the studios? Its the only way I could get verified at LA. I also gave my real work badge to the other studios.
If anything comes up you immediately notify the booker at any studio and cancel. Some girls are busier than others and morning time on weekends is prime time.