Abdl or diaper play

Is this fetish taboo for providers, or anyone know someone interested in it?
Following
There are some that will do about anything for the right $$ as long as it's safe, just ask them nicely.
  • Smerc
  • 05-16-2022, 09:11 AM
I never heard of this one. Can someone feel me in?

Is there shit and/or crying involved?

Trying to find a chick to walk naked like godzilla around my trainset while I draw her portrait from the bed using crayons. (jk)
I never heard of this one. Can someone feel me in?

Is there shit and/or crying involved?
(jk) Originally Posted by Smerc
In the fetish community being a little is a common fetish. Some go for blankets, pacifiers, and diaper wear. I would say urination is way more common than deficating. Some enjoy the clean up touching genitals and such. Some enjoy scolding and punishment for making a mess. Never peaked my interest but I have talked to several who are into it.
I never heard of this one.

Is there shit and/or crying involved? Originally Posted by Smerc
I would hope so.
Still following
Personally I enjoy golden showers giving and receiving but could not get into the other stuff!
There are some that will do about anything for the right $$ as long as it's safe, just ask them nicely. Originally Posted by ben dover
Just b/c someone will do something or anything for money, doesn't mean they are 'interested in it', or into it. Makes all the difference in my book.
Check Fet
Check out this lady in DFW.

https://twitter.com/domesticdomme

Also on Fetlife.com as sweetmistresscyn
I enjoy the fetish and like playing a nurturing domme who changes your diapers with punishments and rewards for good behavior. It’s fun to be able to care for a little and because all adults are consenting, the little can really let go of responsibility and sink into their desired headspace!
I enjoy the fetish and like playing a nurturing domme who changes your diapers with punishments and rewards for good behavior. Originally Posted by Hannahloe
You should visit Houston & bring plenty of wipes & diaparene.
I’ll be in Austin in February so that might be a possibility!