SO...Yous Guys....How long will YOU hobby? 60's....70's. 90's...??

I have had some amazing clients that are in their 60's.
Sometimes....I think they are a freak of nature...LOL !
(you know who you are OUT THERE) !!

For the average hobbyist.....when will you expect to retire ??

kisses!
GingerB
when I run out of $$$
Ginger,

Probably the day after we are finally able to meet.
  • Fiero
  • 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Well I'm 93 now...
I"m almost 72 and have a threesome scheduled for next week .FMF ......and there is lots more .LOL busy morning this morning actually ......hope it works out well ..send me a PM Ginger if you would like more details ..LOL...T
apparently into my 60's at least.
Im ten years into a life sentance, dont think I will ever stop unless I find a lady that I dont hate and can treat me good between the sheets

Currently im married to lady I despise...
I'm in my 60's. I started hobbying just under a year ago (late bloomer, I guess.) So, I'm just getting started!
Good question, but you should ask "him". He makes all my decisions for me.
My grandfather did until he left this world at 88 years. Yup, he went with a smile on his face........I plan on hobbying until I cant......Hope I make my Grandad proud!!
Wont stop till my tougne, fingers, and dick all fall off. As long as I have something to use, I will be trying :-)
and when I posted this thread.....for some crazy reason...I had Anna Nicole Smith...and J. Howard Marshall in mind....WTF?

That man was well into his 90's.....but still enjoying .... and who is to know...GIVING....it as well.

Rock on!!

You gentleman....who...are better performers.....than when at your prime.....live life to the fullest!

xxoo
GB
Fuck yeah, keep it going. I'll be around as long as I have the $$$, can get it up long enough to get 'er done and have need to leave when I'm done.
I can believe in the illusion, I will be chasing the skirts.
I have had some amazing clients that are in their 60's.
Sometimes....I think they are a freak of nature...LOL !
(you know who you are OUT THERE) !!

For the average hobbyist.....when will you expect to retire ??

kisses!
GingerB Originally Posted by GingerB
The same time you expect to retire? Aren't you in your 50's now.+past name edited,.