Killeen boys (News)

Hey my killeen boys as much as I love you boys I might not be available for last minute appts all the time. I will be starting school this semester I am only taking 6 hrs so it not that much but it for now. in the summer and fall time I plan to increase. As much as I love the hobby world I really wish to walk away before I am 30 I am 26 now. Everyone in my personal life is wishing me to fail but I am a smart girl. I know me being single, sexy, No kids, I can do anything I have the world at my hands. I know some of you boys go though so much. I am always that girl who is sincere and will listen if I see you in public I will always be discreet but if you see me alone come say hey,,, to me. I will always be a the same sweetheart bcd
Everyone is wishing you to fail? That sucks! Get away from those negative people. I think you are right...you could do anything you want...good luck.
  • boss1
  • 01-05-2011, 04:07 PM
good for you. i admire anyone who is trying to better themselves.
Congratz girl, keep your mind straight and the bad influences away and you will do great!

Maybe next week when I am in town we can meet for dinner!
Thanks everyone you are so sweet
Yes sexy roxxanne yes girl anytime.
good luck killeen is flooding with 50 anyways thats why i only see people that text me eccie only...
Thanks Sextexan
Not sure what 50 is but okay I think you mean LE I have never had problems here I feel safe. Take care everyone be safe. Boys you know I answer my cell personally. I really hate texting