so is anyone having the same issue on OH2?

I haven't been able to get on to OH2 for a little over a month now. Ive talked to some friend's and they told me there having no issues with it they can get on with no problem. My browser won't let me open it and wont even show oh2's homepage please help me pretty please
I too have had the same problem and I just gave up.
I've been getting a combination of "not responding" and certificate errors since before Xmas with Chrome and MS Edge browsers. I'm able to connect running "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Applicatio n\chrome.exe." from a command window, but I can't get logged in.
In this thread, https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=ourhome2 , mokoa says that there's no connectivity issue while using firefox and a VPN, but what a PITA that would be.
So it looks like ECCIE is my best buddy for now.
On a side note for Ms. Chaos, may I inquire about your Tryst profile? I can't seem to find you there anymore.
have y'all tried the puffin browser- find it on the app store- Android appears to have to purchase after a time- unsure of iphone. Definitely works though
Ms. Chaos - if you're using a Windows computer, it looks like you're going to have to go with Puffin (see above) or get a VPN setup, neither of which will be free of charge. I have not tried accessing OH2 from a cell phone, which may work because the problem appears to be between OH2's https setup and the local DNS infrastructure, so you might give that a try (assuming of course that you haven't already). Best of luck.
Way to much hassle to get into a site
Just FYI - as of 1/18 I can connect and log in to ourhome2 with no problem, as if there never was a problem. I've changed nothing on my side, so... life is good. If it hasn't been working for you, it might be worth trying again. Good luck....
Thank you for letting me know and also thank you very much for trying to help me to get back onto OH2. I very much appreciate it!💯 It means a lot to me 😘. I'm going to attempt to try to log in now wish me luck. I shall let you know if it was a success or failure
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_20230112-111812~2.png (898.7 KB, 138 views)
����