If a provider has piercings does it stop you from seeing her?

a provider with piercings on her pussy hood,nipples pierced. and tounge pierced.....would you see her?

a
If she fucks and gives a blowjob....yes
No problem with any of those piercings ...in the mouth,nose,eyebrows and a few other places that looks like it would hurt like hell ...yes to some degree .
Some piercings are very erotic but those that look like they hurt ..the face area are sort of a turn off.
No issues with piercings.
HELL YEA, if she doesn't have allot of tattoos to go with them.No,really the more the merrier!!
I think she should have her piercings in her pics, or at least mention she has alot in her ad. I mean it boils down to what you are attracted to. The one on the vagina should be known as well. And I would imagine it has to be round and not pointy enough to break a condom. I only have ears pierced, but I find some guys hott to a certain point with piercings and tatts
I just saw my first provider with piercings and it was fine. She does show them in the pictures in her showcase, so it wasn't that much of a surprise. It was pretty interesting seeing her most initimate areas pierced, but it didn't distract from the experience.
I try to make it my piercings visible in most of my photos- I've had some guys ask if I can take it out ( which I never do) but at the end the session they've totally forgotten about any modifications I may have.
don't mind low visibility piercings or discreet body art .... however, multiple visible piercings or massive and/or numerous tats are just not my thing...
No. Why would it?
I don't mind tats or piercings. They go just fine with fishnet hose, garter belts and corsets, and little plaid mini-skirts...YOWSER!!
A nicely done pussy or nipple piercing...