People need a life....

Just so all you girls know.... someone is taking my pictures and creating ads on other sites and calling me a pig and that I'm a scam and fake and apparently this has happened to a lot of girls.... not sure really what is even going on because I don't care people with nothing better to do do what they must to get their thrills . But just want everyone to be aware of the situation and to keep on the lookout for someone doing the same to you not sure there's anything that can even be done about it but.... now you know everyone have a great week!!!
INDEED!
with so much ...drama in the cny it be ...hard bein snoop d o double g
Ignore the haters hun. He's doing it to all the ads not just you
If you dont care then why bitch and moan about it online?
Part of the business unfortunately.
sorry bae
Just so all you girls know.... someone is taking my pictures and creating ads on other sites and calling me a pig and that I'm a scam and fake and apparently this has happened to a lot of girls.... not sure really what is even going on because I don't care people with nothing better to do do what they must to get their thrills . But just want everyone to be aware of the situation and to keep on the lookout for someone doing the same to you not sure there's anything that can even be done about it but.... now you know everyone have a great week!!! Originally Posted by felicitysmokez
They do this shit to me all the time as well. Thanks for having the courage to speak out.
They do this shit to me all the time as well. Thanks for having the courage to speak out. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I think I am going to be ill
I think I am going to be ill Originally Posted by lilylivered
Don't surround yourself with yourself

Move on back two squares