URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P196195
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Bishop arts area/Dallas
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CFS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Bit on the heavy side/BBW but pretty face, clean and smells good
Recommendation: Yes
She was thin and had poor service the last time I saw her.
Not sure when you saw her last but this one was definitely not thin. After reading several of her past reviews, starting to wonder if there is more than 1 girl using this profile
I don't see how she goes from being thin to bbw.
If I were you, I’d have walked out. That profile shows a 110 pound slender lady and you got bbw? You got bait and switched! She is on my block list now
If scheduled via P411 you can let them know if her pics and profile description are a lie.
Can't be the same girl, I've seen her twice and she's not even close to BBW. Plus, she doesn't do CIM.
  • xjax
  • 02-16-2023, 05:30 AM
Wow this is very interesting, thanks for the info
Saw her few weeks ago. I would say she is curvy getting closer to bbw.
You hate to see it. She was a fit 20 something when I saw her last. Definitely lacking in the service department but if you wanted to use her as a warm flashlight you wouldn’t be disappointed. She just kind of laid there. Anyone else get to cream her raw when she was in her prime?
She went silent in text as soon as I asked her if her pics were accurate.
Sorry to bring up old thread but saw her when she first started and was a thin young lady. I tried to book her again a few months ago and she responded on p411 right away and we scheduled a meeting. Day of meeting I sent message to confirm and it would be nice to see her again after 5 years and no response. Sent several messages for meeting confirmation day of and nada, got ghosted so she could have let herself go after so many years but who knows or it’s someone else using her account. I knew she use to be a stripper in the day but I see she is still active on p411. Someone really should report her to p411 staff if she is using false advertisement.
I saw her a few times over the last year. She did gain a lot of weight, but then she lost it by the fall. Last time I saw her was in November. She had not been on P411 but suddenly appeared. I booked a same day appointment and showed up at her apartment to see it ransacked and with the door forced open. We had our brief encounter and she told me she was moving out. Blamed the apartment ransacking on her mother. It was a bit disturbing. I have tried to reach her since but to no avail. Almost seems like a pimp was getting involved in a violent way.