Nonlethal Ways To Protect Your Wellbeing

I hope some of you gents and ladies with more experience will contribute to this thread, because your life skills would be a valuable addition.

I'm a fairly cautious guy. I don't go to shady areas of town. I don't hobby at night. And I survey my surroundings before exiting my vehicle.

I carry the bare minimums with me to the provider's incall. I leave all but one credit card at home, and I leave it in the car. I carry just the amount (plus enough to tip if I decide to) of money to pay for the session with me to the room.

I have a hobby phone, and I don't even carry my real phone in the car with me. I remove anything of value from the car before I leave home.

Now to the subject of the thread. I have a concealed carry permit, and I'm almost always packing. But I don't want to do anything to make the provider feel anymore uncomfortable than being naked in a hotel room/apartment with a stranger already makes her.

I carry a non-traceable (back to me) firearm, but I leave it in the car. And it's highly unlikely that I would shoot anyone while hobbying, regardless of the circumstances. But I feel uncomfortable not having some means of selfdefense with me. I have several nonlethal items I could carry up to the room, and I'm wondering what other clients take up with them, and what items the ladies keep with them for protection.

I usually do take a knife, and I have mace and a stun gun I could take up to the room. But spraying mace inside a closed room would most likely effect me as much as any attacker. And I'm wondering what the provider would think if she saw a stun gun in my bag.

Any thoughts?
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-27-2014, 05:45 AM
You're going to get your dick sucked....not to war.

Do your homework on your providers; follow the rules in your first few paragraphs; and leave your weapons at home.

This is supposed to be fun!
My friend you dont need a gun or a knife! You are not cruising the bad side of town lookng for a backseat blowjob.

These ladies look at yiur references, and call each other...they are providing a service trying to make a living, some are fulltime others enjoy sex and are her part-time for extra cash. I've met a few that were Mothers.

If you want to play here on ECCIE or p411 don't go Rambo..you will not be well received.
Some things are best left unsaid. I know you're trying to get some perspective, views, opinions on this subject but letting people here (and I mean all KINDS of people) know what weapons you have, how you do it and where you keep it kinda eliminates the "surprise" factor.

Unless...you're trying to throw us off the track, lol.
You've been on ECCIE for a good while and it appears you've had nothing but good experiences based on your reviews...even though none are recent. However, your post reads as if you are paranoid when you hobby and almost anticipate some type of trouble...perhaps due to a bad experience or two. Avoid Backpage if you consider ladies that advertise solely there.

Simply do your homework on the providers that you consider seeing and make your decisions on that research. If you're seeing a lady with a hotel incall be as inconspicuous as possible and keep doing the things that you mentioned in the 1st part of your post.

Lose the paranoia and enjoy yourself.
Wear a condom.
I bring condoms to a session as means of defense. I have sessions for simulated love, not war, and pick well the providers.

Really simple.

Ps: i dont own, and never will have a gun.
You've been on ECCIE for a good while and it appears you've had nothing but good experiences based on your reviews...even though none are recent. However, your post reads as if you are paranoid when you hobby and almost anticipate some type of trouble...perhaps due to a bad experience or two. Avoid Backpage if you consider ladies that advertise solely there.

Simply do your homework on the providers that you consider seeing and make your decisions on that research. If you're seeing a lady with a hotel incall be as inconspicuous as possible and keep doing the things that you mentioned in the 1st part of your post.

Lose the paranoia and enjoy yourself. Originally Posted by aubie79
Thanks, all of you guys provided useful info. I live about 80 miles from Dallas, and haven't had any recent reasons to go there. I normally only see providers who are on P411, and have never seen one from Backpage.

And I'm cautious in all my endeavors, but hopefully not paranoid.
Sorry, double post.
  • EZ.
  • 12-27-2014, 08:03 AM
I bring condoms to a session as means of defense. I have sessions for simulated love, not war, and pick well the providers.

Really simple.

Ps: i dont own, and never will have a gun. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Made me think back to the military when a Drill Instructor heard someone refer to their weapon as a gun. They would have you stand, in front of everyone, with a M16 in one hand and their dick in the other.

This is my weapon. This is my gun. This one is for killing and this one is for fun.

It is a horrible thing to have to kill someone but there is a lot of evil in the world.
"...hopefully not paranoid."

You own a stun gun, mace, a non-traceable gun!!?? You leave your regular phone at home 80 miles away?

Hope springs eternal, they say.
"...hopefully not paranoid."

You own a stun gun, mace, a non-traceable gun!!?? You leave your regular phone at home 80 miles away?

Hope springs eternal, they say. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Good one!

I spent many years in the military where I had to deal with and confront a bunch of despicable and dangerous people. The high degree of caution I learned then has carried over to my civilian life.

Every day we see examples where the nice guys are being taken out by the bad guys. I just don't want to be one of them.
You can't always predict a bad scene, so obviously caution is important, but there's only so much you can do without wondering if what you're doing is worth it. Some people get off on the excitement of the danger. Not me!

I agree with only taking your car keys and your donation into an incall. Anything else can be stolen or used against you. I can only imagine what a provider would think if a john brought a bag into a session! Apart from that, knowing self-defense should be a high priority (for both hobbyist and provider!) I don't know, if I really thought I needed to take weapons inside, I wouldn't do it.
You can't always predict a bad scene, so obviously caution is important, but there's only so much you can do without wondering if what you're doing is worth it. Some people get off on the excitement of the danger. Not me!

I agree with only taking your car keys and your donation into an incall. Anything else can be stolen or used against you. I can only imagine what a provider would think if a john brought a bag into a session! Apart from that, knowing self-defense should be a high priority (for both hobbyist and provider!) I don't know, if I really thought I needed to take weapons inside, I wouldn't do it. Originally Posted by Alastair
I actually do carry a bag inside, and have never had a provider have a problem with it. I bring my own toiletries (toothbrush, mouthwash, etc.), usually a drink of her and my choice, etc. I also have condoms, tissues, and anything else I think we'll need and that the provider may have forgotten or ran out of. Sometimes I bring a snack as well. That's where I also keep the donation (in an envelope), my hobby phone, my car keys, and other incidentals. I put my watch in it after I take it off as well. Helps me not forget anything when I leave.
Wow - Stun guns and blades in hobbyists bags?

What is the hobby coming to?

Is it THAT dangerous to get a fucking nut?

Jesus.