Following Hurricane Matthew, Haitians are still "asking: where did all the money go?"

Clinton Foundation critics revive scrutiny of Haiti failures in hurricane aftermath

A small group of Haitian-Americans gathered outside the New York City offices of state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Thursday to protest his refusal to look into the Clinton Foundation's finances. The same group, known as the Committee to Mobilize Against Dictatorship in Haiti, has held several demonstrations throughout the campaign in an attempt to highlight the foundation's failures.

Donald Trump brought up the bungled Haiti relief efforts during a campaign rally on Tuesday, arguing foundation donors "have seen the Clintons pave the way for their investments."

"In one deal, hildebeest set aside environmental and labor rules to help a South Korean company with a record of violating workers' rights set up what amounts to a sweat shop in Haiti," Trump said at the North Carolina event. "The facility has produced only a fraction of the jobs it promised and faces reports of wage theft. People are asking: where did all the money go?"

The foundation promised it would one day create up to 60,000 jobs for northern Haitians while revitalizing the country's flagging garment industry. As of September 2015 — three years after the park was completed and officially opened for business — it was home to just 8,648 jobs, according to a generous estimate from a local newspaper. Other estimates continue to place the number of jobs in the Caracol complex around 2,000.

When the Caracol Industrial Park finally opened for business in October 2012, hildebeest and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator were joined by celebrities like Sean Penn, Ben Stiller, Donna Karan and Richard Branson for a star-studded ceremony that hailed the complex's opening as the dawn of a "new day" for Haiti. But the park has never come close to fulfilling those expectations.

(The Washington Examiner)
KKKlintons are at it again in Haiti...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BMYhHEJ5Ig

“We believe that the world should know about the crimes the Clinton family has committed against the country of Haiti – the money they have stolen from the earthquake victims. And we believe that were this to be anyone else, they’d be in jail right now.”
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

+1

Let's talk about Trump groping women dipshit
Let's talk about the dipshit, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, groping women Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
FTFYour stupid-ass, Lubed Wide-ass.
This Hurricane is great news for the Clintons. They can scam millions for a brand new "relief fund", where it's " one for Haiti, nine for us".

And why not. The scam has been working for years.
Let's talk about Trump groping women dipshit Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
By all means, avoid real issues. Good suggestion, WeeEndowed.
Haiti is the slave plantation that the Clintons always wanted...and got.
I'm pretty sure that the hurricane still would have rolled through anyway.
I'm pretty sure that the hurricane still would have rolled through anyway. Originally Posted by JCM800
Way the forecasters have tracked it's path it may circle around for another shot.
Typical dipshit deflection thread.

Notice how IBIdiot continued to bump the tabloid storyabout Clinton throughout the debreaking news on Drumpf's latest meltdown?

This is yet another of those blatant attempts to hijack the forum.
  • DSK
  • 10-08-2016, 08:40 AM

Notice how IBIdiot continued to bump the tabloid storyabout Clinton throughout the debreaking news on Drumpf's latest meltdown?

This is yet another of those blatant attempts to hijack the forum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Something you never do, of course!
in reading some of the posts and then items on the internet, it seems the Clinton "charity"shows up at catastrophes in safely accessible areas around the world and tries to figure out some scam approach

a more sophisticated take on the traveling gypsy home repair scam

This is yet another of those blatant attempts to hijack the forum.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was for your edification, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your lib-retard Inverted Cranial Rectumitis was causing you to miss the breaking news about other current happenings, like the newest batch of Wikileaks, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
It was for your edification, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Your lib-retard Inverted Cranial Rectumitis was causing you to miss the breaking news about other current happenings, like the newest batch of Wikileaks, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And don't forget how assup's eyes STAY glazed over from all of those " facials " that he takes down at the Austin gloryholes !