Thanks from a Newbie

I just want to thank the members of ECCIE for making me feel welcome and for offering this newbie some much-needed advice. That includes comments on the forums, as well as PMs that provided some excellent guidance. It's all much appreciated.
I just want to thank the members of ECCIE for making me feel welcome and for offering this newbie some much-needed advice. That includes comments on the forums, as well as PMs that provided some excellent guidance. It's all much appreciated. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
plastic man takes ...full responsibility ...fer makin the forums the ...friendly place ...they have become under ...his guidance

...but dont ...press yer luck ...er ya might become an ...ol cuck ...like fapoleon
For heaven's sake whatever you do do not I repeat DO NOT listen to Plastic(WO)man
plastic man takes ...full responsibility ...fer makin the forums the ...friendly place ...they have become under ...his guidance

...but dont ...press yer luck ...er ya might become an ...ol cuck ...like fapoleon Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Thanck you PM for all you do....
Including taking full responsibility!!!
  • Tiger
  • 08-31-2015, 05:36 PM

...but dont ...press yer luck ...er ya might become an ...ol cuck ...like fapoleon Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Plastic Man
Valued Poster