Street walkers in Iowa???

So are there any street walkers in Iowa? I’ve never actually encountered any while being Iowa, but im told there are a few around 6th ave.
So are there any street walkers in Iowa? I’ve never actually encountered any while being Iowa, but im told there are a few around 6th ave. Originally Posted by High ground

Naw hommie you got it all wrong , Keep this on the down low ok .There called pond walkers and they all hang out at a pond which is really a manure laguon with a paved circle around it called grays lake .

Hell walk around it -jog around -ride a bike around it -one things for sure they dont have to walk the streets when there is even a bridge for them to go across the pond .

---------------------------------------------------------------

One post and you put it in encounters section asking about street walkers naw hommie
Bravo
There used to be a very active streetwalker community in Des Moines and in the Quad Cities, up through the 90's. When Craig's List started it gave them a forum to say, hey, I'm on this corner, doing car blowjobs. Then they filled up the no tell motels. The more enterprising rented nicer rooms, became active in hobby media, etc. The Internet killed the streetwalker in a lot of locals. We evolved beyond it. Many were wondering if the death of BP would bring back streetwalking, still waiting to see.