doing something naughty in public..

• pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 08:40 PM
so i'm on this commuter bus today, and i grabbed the last seat in the far back of the bus. i like that spot because it maximizes situational awareness. it's not like i have some 3k laptop or something, but i'd like to have full stock of who else is on the bus, so i'm looking at them instead of the other way around.

and this part could be it's own thread, but the motor in the back was causing crazy vibrations which-and this is funny-started to get me turned on. lol.

so i dared myself-no it was a double dog dare actually-to open a Chaturbate channel and find a hottie. so i found this gal with the handle shycinderella, and she's cute brunette spinner with a vibrating toy toy called a lovense lush up her ass, to which she added two fingers in a "fuck my ass" motion..

so then i said, i triple dog dare you to go buy 100 tokens (it's 11.00, and CB is totally legit, no scams) and make the lush in her ass vibrate, and not get busted. so i did. the volume on my phone was just loud enough to hear it, but not so loud that others could hear. i slow tipped her 1 token at a time, while i'm riding this freaking city bus. and with this crazy bus vibration plus watching this flawless spinner with a really fuckable ass just going to town on her own tight asshole, i started to get pretty wet.

when i got to about 50 tokens, she pm-ed me out of the blue and we talked super dirty and nasty the whole way to my house. she got 2 anal o's. when i finally got home, i hopped in my clawfoot tub and got 2 quick nuts almost immediately, still watching her show and her fucking her spinnerific ass..

so ladies n gents, let's hear your naughty and nasty stories in public, which hopefully didn't end in any public indecency charges. some shit you gotta be discreet about..