office/apartment needed

Hey, Ladies

I have just started my own Body Applicator Business and I also do legit massages. I am really looking for something ASAP!

It has to be in the North Dallas/Plano/Frisco area. I cater to Country Club Style Gentlemen and do the wraps on them as well as ladies.

Please send emails to Callie38d@yahoo.com

Also, if you want to get a doublechin, thigh, arms whatever you want to wrap and lose! this is actual inch loss not water loss. Our Herbs shrink the fat cells so the more water you drink you flush it out when you potty

We also have supplements for stress, regularity and weight loss!

I have references if you want to find out more about the wraps!

I was helping my friend and saw her inch loss as well as my own and just love it!

If you want to wrap just email me! $30.00 FOR ONE OR $45.00 for 2...I will be getting more of the Facial Wraps in next week! They are awesome they tighten your skin!!! it feels like you have had a face lift!
Hey girl I am traveling I am in Waco These wraps sell and work for real you can use my place in The Colony. I am doing a wrap on the maid. ALSO ladies you really need to get in to this business if you travel you get your own website and it is a great excuse why people are cominf in and out. and on top of that it really does work takes stretchmarks right away
Yes they do! I like how they make your look firmer! and you lose inces..I also like doing them because I know I can't drink my 2-3 cokes a day! lol I drink one sweat tea day and drink water 3-5 times a day....Plus, its a good jump start and makes you see results while your walking or working out!