Trumpf inciting insurrection and civil unrest

This is nothing new to the Anti-Trump crowd.

The make up shit, tell half truths, and lie at the drop of a hat.

Their heroes are Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler of RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA fame. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Exactly.

The Green Energy Electric Car push actually helps China and hurts the U.S., of course that wouldn't have anything related to the money the Biden family got from China.
We saw how the orange clown supporters (that don't look so good dah) tried to take over the govt and make trumpy pres again lol. There is a bunch in jail not talking so tuff now.
America knows that the biggest loser ever will never be pres again. And America is not concerned about his bloodbath from the most ignorant politicians and voters that support him and his language that nobody can speak
I think Trump used the word "bloodbath" to trigger the media intentionally. He knows the media will use it to smear him. He know the truth will come out. Then the media gets exposed as the frauds that they are. Trump is a master at this. Trump is the greatest fake news slayer of all time. Well played Mr. Trump. Well played.
I think Trump used the word "bloodbath" to trigger the media intentionally. He knows the media will use it to smear him. He know the truth will come out. Then the media gets exposed as the frauds that they are. Trump is a master at this. Trump is the greatest fake news slayer of all time. Well played Mr. Trump. Well played. Originally Posted by HoHound
The press is like Charlie Brown, Lucy, and the football.

They know that this time, they are really going to get him. They have all of their lies, half truths, and innuendos in place. All of the major networks are lined up behind them. They have “51 experts” waiting to get on every main stream media outlet and denounce him. All of the late night comics and pop culture icons are signed on. Rinos are united.

Then, that damned football gets yanked away again.
Now we know magas support a bloodbath if trumppf loses.
No way to take this out of context.
Now we know magas support a bloodbath if trumppf loses.
No way to take this out of context. Originally Posted by winn dixie
With all due respect WD, I think you have passed by the Moon,, Mars, The Astroid Belt,, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, The Kiper Belt, and headed for deep space.

With Trump in your head all the way.
Outta context half truths exaggeration lies misunderstood....

Trumpf said there will be a bloodbath if he's loses election!

Trumpf needs to be in jail. That's for sure. He ain't asking for a picnic fellas! He's a threat to America
Seems Elon Musk is spot on, yet again: "Easy to tell who is an NPC today."
Living a life that is a lie is not a good look.

Even Morning Joe deleted his claim of the same.

Do the right thing.
Funny. America saw and heard bloodbath straight outta shitlers mouth
Funny. America saw and heard bloodbath straight outta shitlers mouth Originally Posted by winn dixie
Guessing it makes sense to some to cover their lies by omitting the facts.

Everyone knows what stinky said.
Magas trying to claim he didn't say it? Snick
Not sure why you are so hung up on making things up. I suspect it has more to do with your fear of:

The fear! It smells delicious!
Not sure why you are so hung up on making things up. I suspect it has more to do with your fear of:

The fear! It smells delicious! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
So you're denying trumpf said bloodbath? Good gawd man!
Funny. America saw and heard bloodbath straight outta shitlers mouth Originally Posted by winn dixie
... No, the people who heard "bloodbath" out of
Trump's mouth are the people who were there or
watched the Rally...

And YES - We did hear the word "bloodbath" come from
Trump's mouth - but it was NOT mentioned in the way
and means that YOU claim it was.

.... So that's that...

#### Salty
... but it was NOT mentioned in the way
and means that YOU claim it was... Originally Posted by Salty Again
And we all know it.