squirting poll

do you enjoy squirting women?
Squirting itself isn't a big thing for me, but knowing I did a damn good job and blew the doors off that thing is. Making someone lose all control and just let loose is a huge turn-on.
yes! that's kinda the point ninja, you can't be faking that sort of explosive orgasm. I like making someone a quivering pile of of jelly. let me give her 20 or 30 squirting screaming orgasms and i know I've accomplished something great.
Sue nami do you teach a guaranteed technique that works on ALL women?
Daddy - Great question. Will be watching this thread for some insight from Sue and any others. I have heard that all women can squirt, most are too hung up to relax enough to do it. But is there a technique or a spot that will "let it all go?"
baby it works for me, i have no idea what your skill set is sugar. come see me and we can talk about technique and results vary depending on how the girls feel about YOU. I can't control that variable
what i teach is a knowledge of how it all works and what skills work for me and i can show u tricks and tips and give u some advantage but it boils down to how good your game is with chicks. so much is mental and what i do is coach and mentor and cheer the women to success. if you can't talk your finger onto her gspot then u have no chance. LOL, I have a 99% success rate with women who can achieve orgasms. this is exactly what i teach in squirt school and if y'all come see me i can teach you all about those " secret spots" I have been teaching squirting lessons over 14 years for fun and have taught 100's of women. it is what I do, No shit, come see me.
what i teach is a knowledge of how it all works and what skills work for me and i can show u tricks and tips and give u some advantage but it boils down to how good your game is with chicks. so much is mental and what i do is coach and mentor and cheer the women to success. if you can't talk your finger onto her gspot then u have no chance. LOL, I have a 99% success rate with women who can achieve orgasms. this is exactly what i teach in squirt school and if y'all come see me i can teach you all about those " secret spots" I have been teaching squirting lessons over 14 years for fun and have taught 100's of women. it is what I do, No shit, come see me. Originally Posted by sue_nami
I'm an old fart Sue so I don't know how much "game" I've got left in the tank. I may have to cum to Sue nami squirt school to improve my resume.��
sweetie game is your heart, soul and confidence. it is in your eyes when u look at a woman. I am 55 years old and I love older men who have game. come see me. I'd love to show you a few things. ps if you can;t tell....I have enough game for the both of us. just let me handle it. LOL
It's not just the g-spot though.
I love trying to drown guys from oral only at times. Although, I'm not into teaching, I can direct a guy to my spots by how I move if they let me.
yep for sure every single woman s different. I have made women squirt from anal, nipples, spankings, toe sucking, what ever turns them on the most. I am all gspot and start my lessons there
and for u 3 who voted it was pee, you're dead wrong. I could quote scientific sources that back me up but come see for yourself. the proof is in the pudding baby. it is most definitely NOT pee, ask all the other guys here who love it. NOT PEE
I've noticed that the older ladies I'd like to advertise that they squirt. Could it just be a continence issue?

I kid, I kid...
But
http://www.medicaldaily.com/squirtin...on-real-317226
yea yea yea I have studies too. that one you are quoting is from only 7 women. http://thoughtcatalog.com/raine-leig...s-peeing-nsfw/
I have taught 100's of women, I have seen more squirting pussy than anyone on this board, hands down. put your money where your mouth is on this one and let me prove it to ya. wink, I promise not to pee on ya.
allow me to quote this is important >> "Articles such as what this website published make women feel ashamed or embarrassed about their orgasms, which can already be difficult for woman to have to begin with. One of the reasons women struggle with orgasming is because they worry about how they smell, taste, or look. We’ve just given women another reason to worry. Now when an orgasm is feeling over-the-top amazing, and fluid is starting to gush out of a woman, she will become embarrassed, ashamed, and think she is just peeing, encouraging her to hold back when the feeling surfaces in the future."