Talking about leadership.... The DicTatoR

Attachment 323759

Seen this and couldn't help but Share.. HAHA
Keeping it on topic.... first off that is a mighty lumpy tater uve got there. And second off I am watching(ish) the loan survivor right now and if u havent seen it.... you should. Another perfect example of why this country continues to FUCK itself. Ignorant leaders with its ignorant sheeple followers. Smgdh. Sorry to vent (again) I think ill go pause for a more logical cause Later gators
[SIZE="4"]Hence;
Attachment 323772
LMAO... It's A JOKE, No LOGIC INVOLVED nor NEEDED, I'll pass on the TV suggestions no time, but thanks for the tip, I will take NOTE*.. ... LMAO..DICKTATORSHIP!
I could lead or follow, just as long as you both are in the room!!! Can we make it happen?
I could lead or follow, just as long as you both are in the room!!! Can we make it happen? Originally Posted by TigerSports
I do not know if you could handle her and I in the same room, we are both kind of extreme... And Now that I blossomed (I'll put it that way), I think one of us damn she taught me too much.. LOL... Mmmmm I am IN, Count me IN IN IN IN.. HAHA!!!
I could lead or follow, just as long as you both are in the room!!! Can we make it happen? Originally Posted by TigerSports
LOve the qoute you have as you sig LINE!!
Can we make it happen? Originally Posted by TigerSports
Could you live to tell about it is the better question...

Like a gazelle separated from the heard...all alone on the plains..prolly the same thought going through Its mind. Oh shit I done fucked up now, Lmao.
Could you live to tell about it is the better question...

Like a gazelle separated from the heard...all alone on the plains..prolly the same thought going through Its mind. Oh shit I done fucked up now, Lmao. Originally Posted by aWickedDon
I'm not so much concerned with surviving such an encounter, just so long as I get to enjoy it.... And enjoy it I would!!!!!
I do not know if you could handle her and I in the same room, we are both kind of extreme... And Now that I blossomed (I'll put it that way), I think one of us damn she taught me too much.. LOL... Mmmmm I am IN, Count me IN IN IN IN.. HAHA!!! Originally Posted by Alsaadream
I may or may not be able to handle you both, however I would give it one hell of a go!!!!! LOL
You can ask JA if I could handle a rumble with the 2 of you together. I'm interested in her response!!!
I'm not so much concerned with surviving such an encounter, just so long as I get to enjoy it.... And enjoy it I would!!!!! Originally Posted by TigerSports
If you didn't I'd think something was wrong with YOU. Have fun brother.
I may or may not be able to handle you both, however I would give it one hell of a go!!!!! LOL
You can ask JA if I could handle a rumble with the 2 of you together. I'm interested in her response!!! Originally Posted by TigerSports
Well she may be worried we'd give you a heart attack!!! LMAO JK.. LOL
Live through it.
. Too dang Funny!!
Ha!!! At 34 I'm not even remotely concerned about a heart attack. Let's do it!!!