Syracuse SA

I’ve been on SA for a couple years and have had excellent luck with SU and Oswego college girls. Would love to talk and share experiences with you guys who also frequent the site. DM or thread here.
607-463-2168 give her a ride
Tried sending you a pm cusefan69...box is full.
Been thinking about giving it a try. Would like to hear a little bit about ur experiences. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
I’m also seriously considering it!
I have extensive experience and success on SA. It takes time, effort and a lot of vetting. If you do not enjoy the hunt it is not for you. If you treat Sugar Babies like providers it will not work. I used a date/hookup type approach for example lunch or dinner followed by a naughty hook up at my place. For the most part, I do not provide leads on Sugar Babies. SA is completely YMMV. It's get your own Sugar Baby

The membership is $90 per month. For me the Sugar Baby "allowance" winds up being somewhat more than what I would pay a provider but I find it very much well worth the extra money. I find most Sugar babies come and go but I have three who I have know for over a year and still see.

There is a section for Sugar Daddy'n on ECCIE Worldwide called Sugardaddy Discussions. I suggest you go there. Syster John's discussions are a must read.
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359