massage happy endings

If I obtain a license and the client relieves himself is that illegal? Is there another thread on Eccie that someone can link to for me to read with helpful advice if I would like to start providing massages... Thank you in advance. Happy hobbying!
Jamie, here is the catch 22 with a being a licensed massage therapist and giving happy endings or more....

license means state inspections etc.... and they do check up on them... there has been alot of places tagged because they say "massage" and they do more... well if the license gets pulled because of the "more" then they know you offer more and are subject to more state inspections...

also health inspections too.....
So its better to just do massage therapy legit?.... That's gay but understandable lol
From a guy's perspective, a happy ending type massage is great! but once you involve state licenses (RMT/health etc) you give the state more visibility to your work...

Look at it this way, if you have the license you operate massage only and make some $$$$ but if you venture into the provider field and get caught, your info is crossed linked. You would end up losing your license.

However learning how to give great massages but not getting the paper license allows you to offer better sessions because it can be incorporated into the GFE sessions....
If licensed, and you give 'happy endings' then you must stay under the radar [UTR]
ASPD had a rule against giving LMT or RMT reviews. [Which I think should be implemented here too]
Now if unlicensed and give happy endings [and also give massages] then advertising that you give massages [a licensed activity] will land you in hot water too from the State Licensing board.

I know of one 'shop' where 'massages' are given and there is no sign on the outside or the inside indicating that 'massages' are offered- all word of mouth.
A 'shop' inspector would have no clue either
Yeah I thought saying I gave massages and not being licensed would get me in trouble... I could incorporate it into a GFE session like you stated Spirit. That would be fun! Thanks so much
Yeah I thought saying I gave massages and not being licensed would get me in trouble... I could incorporate it into a GFE session like you stated Spirit. That would be fun! Thanks so much Originally Posted by Jamie1234
Jamie, some of the HOTTEST sessions I have had started as a massage and ended up with a happy ending or FS..... its all about the foreplay

the "perfect session" IMHO starts as a nice slow soft relaxing massage, that gently eases into to some sensual touching etc... and just escalates from there to some full on FS. Once that is done a mutual shower to freshen up and both are happy

also if you can allow mutual massages that is great!
Damn your making me horny lol.
Damn your making me horny lol. Originally Posted by Jamie1234
Uh.... thats a GOOD thing ?
Yes it is, wait I think lol
Lets say you get licensed and you become an ATF to some guy and it goes beyond the 'happy endings say CFS. Make absolutely certain that the used condoms, wrappers etc,etc do not end up in the dumpster in back. A state inspector finding such in the dumpster behind a shop would certainly merit more extreme scrutiny.
In Texas, you can read a lot about the rules, etc. on this website.

http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/massage/default.shtm

Look at the links on the right, they take you to statutes, etc. Also, you can see the enforcement actions that have been taken. Some thoughts about enforcement actions:

1.) Seems to be a fair amount of attention to the Asian places. (AMPS) (They are often unlicensed.)
2.) State often uses the license statutes and technicalities to take places down rather than trying to use prostitution statutes.
3.) Male therapist seem to have a fairly high enforcement rate.
4.) I may be wrong, did not really crunch any numbers, but Houston seems to have a high enforcement rate.
5.) Most clients who visit licensed massage therapist have learned that it takes multiple visits to establish much play time. (I actually have not found that necessary, but it does seem a general rule.) LE and the State Board don't have time to concentrate long sting operations on an individual massage therapist unless they stick out like a sore thumb for some reason. (Large number of condoms in trash, close to a school, high traffic in a low traffic area might all be a sore thumb.)

Most registered or licensed therapist put a lot of time & money into their license. (I believe requirement is 600 hours of training now.) So, they don't want to blow all of that time and money by being busted. (pun not really intended.)

Hope that helps.

FYI, the massage rules does not include the prostitution laws. I think ShysterJon has posted about those before on this board. In Texas, the laws are pretty broad, pretty much any touching for sexual reasons is prostitution is money or some form of barter is involved. I think that would put prostate massage, any mutual touch, or of course any sex acts (HJ thru FS) in the category of prostitution.
Jamie1234:

You might check out this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=511

Hugs,

ShysterJon5678
I will take a look at it... thank you