AninaRae! Looking for provider condo!

Hi this is AninaRae! I am currently looking for a condo or apartment to provide services to the ECCIE community! I do prefer Dallas! I do not prefer to share with other providers. If anyone of the ECCIE community has any info on safe condos they are currently renting to female providers please e-mail or give me a call. Thanks! Serious callers only please! AninaRae 214-707-8714
Hi my name is Bo. I recently got rid of my roommates in my 3 bedroom apartment. It is in a safe place but it's in San Antonio. I saw your add and wanted to give you an option here as we'll. also I'm very new at this and I was having the same thoughts as you. I have the space so why not try and get some money. It's better than roommates. You were the first add I saw and I was wondering what's a good rate.
San Antonio is a little too far for me. That sounds great though. I don't know anyone there. If I get there and can't make cash I'm stuck! Thanks for the response! I would like to visit for 2 weeks and see if I'm accepted by clients first!
Cool message me when ever you decide to come. I can work a deal with you nothing shady, but. I wouldn't charge unless you had clients lined up. Message me and we can talk.
That's an Awesome deal!