Men who pay for sex are desperate losers!!!!

Looks like I'm going to have to work harder... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I think and hope everyone on here is a mature adult (some of us a little immature), and we all are capable of making our own decisions that impact our lives and we are interacting with beautiful ladies that have made their own choices of being a provider (I hope none have been forced into this). From that standpoint, if you are not negatively impacting the life of anyone else and enjoy the hobbying, it is no ones business but yours. The same feeling I have about LE getting in the middle of hobbying when two adults consent and agree on companionship is none of their business.
Personally, I've never given a flying f**k what people who don't know me think. Originally Posted by ChrisM
Exactly how I feel, even if they do know me i still dont care. Im always gonna do what I wanna do or who I wanna do
Well, if people are saying they are desperate losers... then I'll take a desperate loser over a undesperate fellow anyday

*No offense was intended by this fictional post*
i associate losers with folks that are broke. this sport is an expensive one...with acquired taste. losers typically don't have that going for them.....
I love you guys......Windowshopper
I have seen hookers and had fun; however, there is nothing more satisfying than being with a woman who choses to be with you. Don't mean to be judgmental, but I think all the guys here would agree.
Yes, that is true Atomic. We do feel more appreciated for our efforts once we get into someone's panties in the civie world. In the end, we have paid for the lady (i.e.- buying drinks, dinner, or paying a bill) to be with us. The only thing that we can hope for is that we can continue to see her with benefits.
i associate losers with folks that are broke. this sport is an expensive one...with acquired taste. losers typically don't have that going for them..... Originally Posted by windowshopper
I love this lol