Halloween Social Monster BASH Party - CUM be a FREAK!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1E8yVJIS4

Hey Gang, Come join Vanilla Gorilla and his CRUE of FREAKS this upcoming Halloween Saturday October 26th at 11pm at an incredible venue that will be announced to you in your DM/inbox 48 hours prior to the event. You MUST be DRESSED in a COSTUME to attend.

Ladies that want to attend make a post on this thread with your hottest photo, and/or Halloween costume outfit. Men that want to attend post on here and invite/encourage the women to join us. Also send me a DM that you are attending and if you intend to bring someone with you. And I will reply with a confirmation or denial.

As you know I have hosted three socials in the past on that other site and each one got bigger and more fun then the last. Therefore I want you to spread the word and invite all of those women from that other site to our Halloween Social Monster Bash Party!

I will be posting updates as the date gets closer and encourage EVERYONE to attend. I don't discriminate or judge like others, so just CUM AS YOU ARE! So make sure you attend the HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY with VG and his CRUE and BE a FREAK this upcoming Saturday, October 26th at 11 pm.