Old Clubs Missed

Man strip clubs ain’t what they used to be. Some are still fun tho.

Which strip clubs you guys miss? If it’s been rebadged with a new name or not you can mention it.

Here are the spots I miss:

XTC(Both North and South locations)
Showpalace(old)
Hot Spot/Tiger’s Den
Ice Cream Castles
Secrets
Blue Flame
Golddiggers(old)
Foxxy’s
Legends
Mirage
Riviera
Fantasy Plaza(old)
Harlem Knights(old)
Scores
Solid Platinum
Stilletto’s
Doll House
Bottomz Up
Hi-10
Lust
De’syre
Privilege(now Polekatz)
PlatinumL
Coyote Mansion

Man like I said, good times in and out.
Not a review, moved from Strip Club
Gold Cup.
  • cyhmk
  • 09-02-2022, 10:27 AM
Babe's
Latin Knights (on Lyons Ave.)

@kerwil-Harlem Knights on Jensen had the biggest ASSES in town back when ASSES were still real! Nothing better than $5 Tuesdays.
Latin Knights (on Lyons Ave.)

@kerwil-Harlem Knights on Jensen had the biggest ASSES in town back when ASSES were still real! Nothing better than $5 Tuesdays. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Facts!!! $5 Tuesday’s were LIT!
From this list,, I've worked at...
De'syre
Hi-10 Cabaret
Secrets
From this list,, I've worked at...
De'syre
Hi-10 Cabaret
Secrets Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Amazing that I’ve never seen you at any of these spots. And I frequently hung out at them kinda heavy.
She was probably much thinner back then and you don't now recognize her.
Don't firget Paradise.... and that "balcony" found at the top of the sketchy stairway....
  • pxmcc
  • 09-30-2022, 12:53 AM
yup i've had been to a couple of those og clubs ker. (harlem knights lol.) mostly tho after discovering the hobby, i gave up the strip club scene. i was usually the only white dude in all black clubs. and i learned to pick out my faves for chillin with, and sayin i'm waitin for someone for anyone else..

i always liked club onyx. could always count on at least a couple hotties who weren't ratchet. found a couple keepers who were down for some fun play outside the club..
The original Alibi club (was a weekend bouncer there back the early 90's)
The original Leg's on TC jester (now Solid Platinum) - became a weekend bouncer there and stopped bouncing at Alibi.

Dream Street

Alas, ghosts from the past
Anyone miss the all-nude club

BY that used to be on Westheimer by the Guitar Store and a Pawn Shop?

BYOB and a bit sleazy, but they held nothing back, and all the tables were close to the stage.

I think there used to be an all-nude club on Holcomb near the Med Center called "Cherries" too.
There used to be a topless club called "Booby Rock" and another called "Pressurecookers"

Lots of turnover in the SC scene over the years. Too bad we can't reference the encounter reports from the old ASPD site. Some of that was pretty wild compared to many of today's in-the-club reports. Almost like reading the "Penthouse Letters", but having lived the life back then, I can attest that most reports were real.

Back in the 1980s and 1990s, this town was a very different place.
Still think Church is and was the best! The shower scenes get me every time!

Ritz used to have hot blondes, not sure how they are these days.

I feel like the sex clubs have been the new hot thing and have ramped up since COVID.