where are the best Htown flea markets??

I have 2 flea market booths in my hometown so I enjoy hitting thrift stores and other flea markets while I travel
So I am looking for a few cool indoor flea markets to find some treasures at while I am in Htown..
suggestions please & thanks!!!
There's also Traders Village up in my side of town at the corner of Eldridge and West Rd.
/\/\ That's probably the safest one
Traders Village

I would not suggest Airline or Greenspoint
flea markets although they do have some awesome finds.

Perhaps with a Body guard
oh yea I forget about Traders Village..I luv that one!!
-guess I am headed there today...thanks yall!!
Yeah first time I went to traders village was like visiting the the Disneyworld of flea markets
LOL ...
  • BLM69
  • 11-13-2022, 09:03 PM
Yeah first time I went to traders village was like visiting the the Disneyworld of flea markets Originally Posted by Ericka xoxo
Dallas has one with the same name, it's really like a village of goods
It's terrible I correlate everything with pussy. The traders village on West rd and Eldredge is like a cornucopia of food, drinks and beautiful women. I never really buy anything there. I just walk around, drink, admire the women and try to get one of them to come home with me
It's terrible I correlate everything with pussy. The traders village on West rd and Eldredge is like a cornucopia of food, drinks and beautiful women. I never really buy anything there. I just walk around, drink, admire the women and try to get one of them to come home with me Originally Posted by Pitroom
Going to have to check it out, last time I visited was in 1993 +/-
Is traders village good for gold chains or not really?
Please clarify "gold chains" ...
Depends on whether you want real gold chains or fake ones.
sounds like if I want real thats not the spot. I am upgrading.
Might have to check out Trader’s Village one day soon. I’m always looking for cheap shit.