Encounter: Anna the Legend - Relax

User ID: -
Date: 11/18/23
Name: Anna
Phone: 412-308-5540
Email Address: none
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.google.com/maps/place/Re...354171!1m6!1m2
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Babcock Blvd - North Hills
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short bob and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Anna was not very attractive IMO. Short hair bob, kinda dumpy. Typical granny that you find at these places, and maybe even worse.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Edit
  • 11-20-2023, 03:09 PM
Great rack, but other than that not much better than anybody else imo. Maybe repeat customers have a better time.
Yes Tony I took calls. My wife kept calling so I figured I better pick up for a two minute conversation. Told Anna to shut her mouth and move down to my legs which she gladly obliged. Not sure why it’s so hard for you to understand.
Originally Posted by TonySoprano412
Honestly- I have only taken a call 1 time, and it was because I had forgotten to turn off my ringer. Personally, if I'm going to try to get some relaxation going on, then I can spare an extra 30-60 minutes to myself as there is nothing wrong with returning a call afterwards.

I of course am not waiting on phone to ring, in order to make money- I do that with my business which runs itself essentially, but respect those who need to be on call- It happens. I just don't like that fucking phone to control my life- vs me controlling it.
This ^ 100%
  • cabot
  • 11-27-2023, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by chizzy
This is only a problem when you get distracted and accidentally accept the Facetime call while on all fours in a jackshack..
Thanks chizzy 100% agree.