Stood up, stood up, bailey is bogus

Went to see new girl jessica had lined up for 900 am then she igbored 2 calls and turned her phone off after going where she told me, then 417 8601335 stood me up with me in her hotel parking lot, then saw bailey for a conplaint filled, rush rush, cum already, and she answered three calls during the date, and her face and teeth do no get made up for by her body
I'm telling ya.. TCB in this town is getting harder and harder to come by. Current stayer would be God awful
So sorry that happened

Some of us gals here still have good tcb..just gotta look in right place

Hope ya have better time next time
saw bailey for a conplaint filled, rush rush, cum already, and she answered three calls during the date, and her face and teeth do no get made up for by her body Originally Posted by HughJload
I do believe this sounds like my review from last month
Dallas.. you're the best TCB there is ! Followed by a couple others who do a nice job! You should do seminars for every provider out there in how to do it right! Maybe then half of of them wouldn't be passing up good money from true gentleman that would help their financial situation and future because they don't know how to make or schedule a damn appointment or return a phone call or text.
Ive tried to read multiple reviews on a provider before making a decision. Sometimes i think the reviews go unread and just go based up the pictures they post.
i had read more good than bad and the good made her sound like something that shouldnt be missed. Very Wrong
Thanks Wyatt...been too long

Staceymay will be in town sunday eve!!!
i had read more good than bad and the good made her sound like something that shouldnt be missed. Very Wrong Originally Posted by HughJload
Went to see new girl jessica had lined up for 900 am then she igbored 2 calls and turned her phone off after going where she told me, then 417 8601335 stood me up with me in her hotel parking lot, then saw bailey for a conplaint filled, rush rush, cum already, and she answered three calls during the date, and her face and teeth do no get made up for by her body Originally Posted by HughJload

Was that Bailey the one that looks very very young?
This Thread is over 2 Years Old Wth
yeah he has commented on several really old posts which its really a waste of time and frustration when you think there are new posts and you come across this crap. you would think moderators wouldnt allow it and delete it immediately.
yeah he has commented on several really old posts which its really a waste of time and frustration when you think there are new posts and you come across this crap. you would think moderators wouldnt allow it and delete it immediately. Originally Posted by sportsofficial
Thank the Mods it's been handled.
Yes, especially SkiptheGames website. The quality there has degenerated big time.
Is she verified on one of the three main sides or is she just some random chick trying to make a quick buck.

You'll have better luck sticking to verified providers