Anybody tried Lexi

Has anyone had any contact with Lexi in springfield offering fbsm? Cant find any reviews on here?
It will help if you give us a link !
Ooops. My apologizes
I am quite sure she used to go by Holly.
It is 100% not Holly. I've seen her half dozen times. She does not want reviews so I don't post them.
  • Swmo
  • 07-19-2019, 01:56 PM
�� I’ll need to check her out, looks interesting . I also thought it was Holly, just noticed that the phone number is 1 digit different than Holly’s is/was.
Is it generally the same experience as Holly?
It is 100% not Holly. I've seen her half dozen times. She does not want reviews so I don't post them. Originally Posted by Turtle_man
I've scrolled right past this ad numerous times because I was sure it was Holly. Thanks for sharing.
Sounds like has something to hide any provider not wanting a review.
Sounds like has something to hide any provider not wanting a review. Originally Posted by ijustwannaloveyou417
lol.. perhaps she is just ultra discreet!
In this.... many of us have a private life and do not want any extra attention. Gentleman ask me all the time if I want them to do a review. Most of the time time I say “no”
The reviews are more for you gentleman than for us.
lol.. perhaps she is just ultra discreet!
In this.... many of us have a private life and do not want any extra attention. Gentleman ask me all the time if I want them to do a review. Most of the time time I say “no”
The reviews are more for you gentleman than for us. Originally Posted by Brayzen
I think it benefits both parties equally. Obviously if the guy had a great time and shares that with others it’s more likely the provider will get other eager willing friends. But, if she says she wouldn’t prefer a review, respect those wishes for sure.
Lexi with the short blonde hair?
  • Td43
  • 09-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Is anyone else bothered by the hrs only during 9-5? Anyone wanna confirm she's legit?
She's legit, she's not Holly, and you won't regret visiting!