Cruise ships

• Td43
  • 08-29-2019, 05:39 PM
Hi,

I'll be going on a cruise shortly and was wondering if anyone had any pointers or experience finding any providers on a ship. Thanks for any advice!
Bring a companion with you.
  • Td43
  • 08-29-2019, 07:38 PM
I'd love to but the whole family is going...
They usually have mingle activities based on age range that are like mixers. You go and have drinks and mingle with singles... I think that would be the best way to go about finding one.
Or you could just pay somebody's way to go and be on a ship just you and her little secret
Or you could just pay somebody's way to go and be on a ship just you and her little secret Originally Posted by billyjones88

LOL great idea!!

I had a gent in New Orleans who would come see me and send his wife shopping on Bourbon Street and Decater St...while he he came over to play!
Hi,

I'll be going on a cruise shortly and was wondering if anyone had any pointers or experience finding any providers on a ship. Thanks for any advice! Originally Posted by Td43
It strongly depends on the Cruise line and Ship as some crew are more cranky about providers than others. As a general rule, the more family oriented the line/ship the more likely the crew will be to crack down and ban both parties.

So if the Cruise line is Disney just give up. viking cruises is a bout your best option.

That said, if you did not bring her along, the odds are long that you are getting any.
  • Td43
  • 08-30-2019, 06:38 PM
I will be on royal
I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise once. Once.
Got food poisoning on the first day out. Made me wish I was back on a navy Frigate in the north atlantic during storm season.

For the last decade or two Cruise lines have been going for the family vacation demographic. They have become a lot less provider friendly.

I wish you the best of Luck, but pack a pocket pussy just in case.
  • Td43
  • 08-31-2019, 11:22 AM
Wow, that sounds terrible. I hope I have better luck than you did!