Coming Back

Hello everyone. I have been on Eccie before but I got for awhile and I just wanted to say hello to all of yall. I'm always happy play with new friends.
Welcome back. Always good to see returners.
Gee, I sure hope this time around goes a lot better than the last time. Did you ever clear up all that confusion about pimps and LE and stalking and harassment and everything else? I guess that 4 years away can help - best wishes!! I’m sure you’ll be fine now...
Yeah just throw the whole name away and start over with a new profile. There’s only two reviews on it anyways. Just a bit of drama attached and growing pains.

Welcome back.
Hello everyone. I have been on Eccie before but I got for awhile and I just wanted to say hello to all of yall. I'm always happy play with new friends. Originally Posted by TiffanyKristen
So where do u dance at?
I'm always happy play with new friends. Originally Posted by TiffanyKristen
Enjoying the warm welcome back ?
Yes I am. I feel at home and loved wanted and beautiful. However I need some new playmates to play with.
Yeah I got that cleared up. I'm footloose and fancy free. I'm ready to play around with my like mind hobbyist!!
I don't dance in the clubs anymore. I dance privately and for fun and myself to feel sexy and beautiful.
Welcome back!
Welcome Back Sexy & Beautiful & hoping you enjoy yourself on Eccie 2022!!!
Welcome back. It would be awesome if eccie became more active again.
Taint pictures are always welcome..... you know, for Pyramider..