Wow its been awhile

Wow, I am glad to see most of the people I knew still on ECCIE and going strong. I wanted to let ya'll know after I got out of the hostipal in Febuary I tried to work for a few weeks. A situation came up and I was again pulled away from the hobby. I am now retired and going to school settled and just waiting for my disability to kick in. I can walk without braces on my legs or a cane now and am doing great.

But the real purpose of this thread is to see if any of my regulars happen to have any pics of me saved on their computers. I went on to Imageshack and my pics have all been deleted in my absense. I got a new computer and have no way of pulling up any of my old pics. I am glad to say hi to everyone and thank you all for your prayers.
If you have any of my pics can you please send them to my email
VipTaylorSummer@yahoo.com

Thanks so much,
Taylor Summer
(and no one can get me for having a retirement special cause I never had one I just retired quietly like a lady lol)
I love you all and plan on becoming more active on the boards to help new providers if I can.
Interesting ... I was just thinking about you the other day & wondering how you were doing. I'm glad to hear you are doing okay and able to walk without the braces.

I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • cg00
  • 08-31-2010, 05:01 AM
Hey Taylor,

I am very happy to hear you are doing well. Sounds like some of my prayers have been answered. Missed you. So sorry we didn't get a chance for farewell hug.

Check your email. I'll send links that still has some of your pics active.

Keep in touch.
I hope everything goes well for you my dear...I pray that you get stronger every day.

I am sorry we never had to the opportunity for an BCD activities but I will admit that you have some of the most attractive legs, a killer a$$, you are a great kisser and fuuuuuuuun personality!

XOXOX
I'm glad to hear you're doing better! Best of luck!
Hey lady, im glad You are well.
Subcilla, I don't think we have seen each other since the November social last year. It was me you Brooke and a few others really had a great time. And CG you know you were one of my Favs. I always loved Houston the best, (SSSSHHHH don't tell the other cities) Thanks for all the support.
Much Love,
-Taylor
im glad Your doing well lady, lots of hugs Your way. xoxox
Great to see you around!!