Din-HO

I love this place. It's on Peytom Gin and 35 in Austin's version of China town. My God this place is good. Been a few times. Chinese BBQ and pork fried rice is out of this world. They have the ducks hung up and basically chop them up in front of you. Anybody else go there? Where else is there that I may of missed that's not a chain that is a must go to? I guess we stay with Chinese.
All the time. Best Chinese in Austin. Also good is CoCo's Smoothies which is next door - I recommend the coconut smoothie with pearls. Or the Watermelon smoothie is amazing too. Sunflower has great Vietnamese. Tatsyu Ramen is amazing. And around the corner is Tan Muy which had great wanton soup and amazing fried rice.
Will try this week. Always down for some good Chinese. You had me confused at Payton Gin and 35 though. I believe you mean Payton and 183, no? Thanks for the recommendation. I eat out all the time and am always ready to try a new place.
Will try this week. Always down for some good Chinese. You had me confused at Payton Gin and 35 though. I believe you mean Payton and 183, no? Thanks for the recommendation. I eat out all the time and am always ready to try a new place. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
You are correct. My bad. Peyton Gin and 183. Every other Chinese place is a let down for me now. You may be tempted to get the Orange Chicken etc.. trust ME, get the BBQ pork fried rice and BBQ pork.
Oh Asia Cafe at Spicewood and 183 is my go to place when I need my Chinese food fix!
Din Ho is definitely one of the very very best and has great atmosphere. Ho Ho, near 35 and Parmer, is also awesome. Asia Cafe on Spicewood Pkwy and 183 is very good, though their ambiance is not the best (better for take-out). 1st Chinese BBQ in Chinatown Center is another fine choice.

Austin does ok in the Chinese food department!