https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

More fake news, but the massively large number of dead truumptards warms the cockles of my heart
Wait! What? I thought Covid was just overblown and a government conspiracy so no vaccination shots are necessary. All of my trailer park friends told me they heard the exact same thing. And I know damn well that Mexico paid for that awesome wall. These can't be a lie. If they are, I really need to change my news sources because I get the feeling that my Trump4life.com favorite site is feeding me a bunch of bullshit but because I read it on the internet, I know that it is true, so I'll stick with my credible news sources. Trump endorses them so I know it's all the truth.

In all seriousness, there is no surprise here. Trumpsters are as hardheaded as it gets and usually not that bright, so many will just have to find out the hard way on their death bed.

Trumpsters don't get it. They ask what has Biden done. My only honest response is that he is not Trump. That's how much people wanted Trump out of there. The majority of this country would rather have a fucking Zombie as president instead of Trump. Me included
It’s the Lords way of saying “glide to me bitches.”
Natural selection does work.

Thanks Darwin.