References

I feel like my reviews should count as references. Why should I have to provide three references if you can see my reviews? I don’t give any girl I see enough information to warrant referencing me to another provider. Not sure why they can’t just PM the ones I’ve seen if they are all members on here...or text the ones that aren’t. Am I over reacting?
Wish in one hand, shit in the other and see which one fills up first, brochacho
It's a long list of why that's not going to happen. For quite a while, you are still going to need to pick some of the most recent ladies you've seen, that you think will speak decently of you, probably with their contact info, and yours.
Because..... Not every lady is reference friendly. Not every lady remembers each guy she sees. Not every lady is going to give a good report on you. Ohhh and we don't know that every review is not fake.
sorry i have to disagree with the OP .. i personally do not trust ref's or reviews of other ladies who i do not know personally (meaning the reviews could be fake).. I mean dont get me wrong, a gent who is active in the hobby and one who rev's ladies helps, but i need to know for myself, for my personal safety with my own screening in order to feel comfortable when meeting someone new .. just because one lady gives a ref on a gent saying he is legit and had a good time, does not mean that the same gent will act proper and respectful with another lady..... its happening all over the hobby, more and more ladies are choosing not to go by rev's and ref's, but rather their own screening ....
I have met some remarkably sexy and experienced ladies on here who were all willing to help me get lucky with some other remarkably sexy ladies on here.
I have never had any issues with jealousy or them not giving me references.
I travel around a lot for work. So, I rarely get to play with the same ladies over and over again. Some in places I'm just passing through.
If I could have just 1 job in 1 town with 1 ATF, I'd be a happy Hobbyist.
OP ... as an active male Hobbiest on Eccie who reviews and post comments all the time on various threads in my area of Texas, there are times when my EGO agrees with you. I mean "Hell, doesn't she know who ETG is?" You can easily put your name in that sentence in place of ETG. We have all been there in our thoughts.

But then I take a step back and remember there is so much more to Reference Checking than simply determining if we are LE or not. A remarkable woman that I see once per month or more has in her ads "PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE BURDEN OF PROVING YOU ARE NOT A RISK OR A THREAT TO MY CONTINUED LIFE AND FREEDOMS IS ON YOU.~ PLEASE ~ Include your reference info in your initial correspondence."

I get it!! So I strive to be the type of Hobbiest who prebook out in advance. In my initial contact, I am polite while introducing myself. It is often a lengthy intro of what type of guy I am and my hobby style. This gives them time to research me all they want. The only things that have ever kept me from seeing a Eccie Companion I desire is either distance or rates. Those things might have us on different pages. But it was never from my lack of reference information. I have always been able to provide enough Eccie References to give them comfort.

Yes, that all sounds warm and fuzzy. But I will add that I have never had to provide any personal RW info and never will. If you are a newbie with no references, then not sure what to tell you except be more patient and search elsewhere. But even with that said, it is ultimately their call on what they need to feel secure in seeing you as a new client. It is ultimately our decision on what we provide. I don't feel that asking for HOBBY REFERENCES is asking for too much. Especially if it leads to a remarkable time.
I won't give RW info either.
And some references are regulars who I don't always review, but always have dates with.
I don't want to review the same chick over an over, unless something changes.
I ask for some RW info but forget it soon as verification is done. I have no use for anyones info once I've verified them nor do I want it in my hands.
Same. All info deleted.
And always stuff like this. Most of us find a way to work with what is comfortable, move on to someone else if you choose, for what works for you. Our continual safety may mean it's a pain in the butt for you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2516472
references means nothing these days hun.
I won't risk my safety (and my previous clients) for an apt.

Veronica Turbay
www.veronicaturbay.me
https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
https://linktr.ee/Veritoturbay
I don't think they are even close to the same thing!
You may have had a bang up time and the provider may have another idea about it. Maybe she just wanted or needed the $s and preformed well? Just sayin
But how hard is it to give your refes info if you wish to see someone , what takes about 10min of your time.

You can have a 100 reviews and 100 P411 Okays .

I still need to screen you to make us both feel at ease
and make sure who i'm dealing with at my incall
either by refes or a full screening .

A review tells me nothing about you , as we can't read the ROS ,

P411 Okays don't say much either , only that you saw XYZ on this date XXX

make it easy as you can , help's you get that appt time you need !
Because..... Not every lady remembers each guy she sees. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Before I got into the hobby, a friend of mine was a provider. She used to keep a paper notebook at home of clients. This was used when she was contacted for references. Never had it on her phone or worked out of her house. She didn't care about me seeing it because I wasn't her client. This is why I keep my rw info to myself. Once you let it out, who knows where it ends up. That is why P411 is good if you are a member. It keeps your ok's there for you and girls can contact each other.