Is there anything your provider could improve on?

One thing I've noticed rather consistently with few exceptions is that many providers I've seen have forgotten my name. By the time a physical meeting happens most don't even remember my name at all, and while a few have addressed me by it upon initially greeting me at the door, they usually forget it half way through the appointment. Then in future interactions it's typically back to "baby" and "sweetie" and "hun", which honestly I don't like in the least.

Have other guys noticed things that might like to see differently from their providers in the future?
forget ta Take The Money And Run - The Steve Miller Band

not worried on the name thing. In fact I wish some would forget
...and I thought I was maybe a little to sensitive for this business...
This cracked me up for some reason
One thing I've noticed rather consistently with few exceptions is that many providers I've seen have forgotten my name. By the time a physical meeting happens most don't even remember my name at all, and while a few have addressed me by it upon initially greeting me at the door, they usually forget it half way through the appointment. Then in future interactions it's typically back to "baby" and "sweetie" and "hun", which honestly I don't like in the least.

Have other guys noticed things that might like to see differently from their providers in the future? Originally Posted by Pangolier
Personally I'm glad to see this post and would like to see others post things they see could use attention in there opinions.
If the lady does not remember my name it is no big deal I hardly ever call a provider by name because I know their names are fake anyway.
Appearance. -Makeup, attire, hair thoroughly combed and styled. Really hate when a gal puts it up in a ponytail and I have to ask them to let it down and by then it's messy. Love to see a gal who's dressed as if she's going out rather than in a robe or nightgown. At the very least some sexy lingerie. Also like to see some hair down below. The vast majority are bare which doesn't do anything for me. A landing strip would be a happy medium in my opinion.
Personally I'm glad to see this post and would like to see others post things they see could use attention in there opinions. Originally Posted by yourdesire
The TCB aspect of the business is something I find lacking with some ladies unfortunately. If this is a business like what I see many girls talk about here, on Twitter, etc. I think it’s reasonable to be held to a professional standard. I’ve messaged ladies before, doing everything she asks for often days or sometimes weeks in advance, and it goes into a black hole until 45 minutes before my requested appointment time. However by then I assumed she wasn’t interested and made other plans, often after a couple follow up messages which don’t get responded to. In a couple of instances, ladies lost my screening information and I get worried that information is out there floating in the ether. This is a head scratcher because this information is typically sent to them via P411 PM where the only way it gets lost is if it’s deleted.

I’ve also heard that ladies encourage prescreening but when I do, many times with the same providers who ask for clients for prescreening, it gets met with crickets. The only way I get a response is if I set up an appointment which is cool but it’s not prescreening.

It’s a breath of fresh air to see TCB done well and definitely factors in to whether I make repeat visits. Many ladies do this well, fortunately.

Hope this helps!

Edit: As a caveat, all is good if mistakes are made but there’s a good faith effort to rectify the situation. Things happen to everyone and this applies to women who make mistakes and either ignore it or try to turn around on the client. Everyone makes mistakes and a true professional (on either side) owns up to them.
Me personally I do not care. As long as she says "hey I want you now."
As long as they are GFE, very clean and a good IOP, it's all good.
Yes give me the winning lotto numbers.
Since when do we own providers. I very seldom see one twice, I seen one 3 times but that most I Ever seem a provider. Maybe making her available for repeats.
  • PGATS
  • 02-24-2019, 08:18 PM
When she has her TUMA, she can call me whatever she pleases.....
Pangolier, I usually ask what he wants to be called when he arrives but there isn't much room for talking once a cock is in my mouth

I am usually in lingerie with brushed hair in a clip unless request has been made for something else.

I am not sure I am following omg's post correctly.

If you prescreen with me but unsure if you can make booking I check in every few days. If you have booked(which won't happen unless you have passed screening) I check in to make sure we are still a go. To me that is just good TCB.

Now if you are talking about friendly chatter in the days/weeks leading up to said date, I lean towards the no. Unless I have an ok and set times or you are single. But even then, what if you have called in sick to work and wifey happens to get the phone. I would never want to be responsible for a gent to get caught.
Pangolier, I usually ask what he wants to be called when he arrives but there isn't much room for talking once a cock is in my mouth

I am usually in lingerie with brushed hair in a clip unless request has been made for something else.

I am not sure I am following omg's post correctly.

If you prescreen with me but unsure if you can make booking I check in every few days. If you have booked(which won't happen unless you have passed screening) I check in to make sure we are still a go. To me that is just good TCB.

Now if you are talking about friendly chatter in the days/weeks leading up to said date, I lean towards the no. Unless I have an ok and set times or you are single. But even then, what if you have called in sick to work and wifey happens to get the phone. I would never want to be responsible for a gent to get caught. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Yeah, unfortunately despite the long ramble, I wasn’t able to get my point across but it was too late before I could edit or delete the post. Probably best if everyone just pretended my previous post here didn’t exist.