Long nails..back scratches

I have a few doubles gals who have long manicured nails..I get so turned on and can orgasm by just having them scratch my back during play.
Now mind you,My back can take a hard scratchhing,so that may not be what most guys would want..most don't want any marks left..so that would just need to be a gentle scratching!

I love sensual play..anything that arouses the senses and gives my guys or me little "shudders"..I keep my nails short cause I do alot of ass play on men..but
I have several brushes that are soft that I can use during my playtimes as sensual play on their skin....AND I luv when someone scratches MY back and butt!!

So my question is
Do you like women who have long nails scratching your back...turn on or turn off??

Do you enjoy sensory play?

Ladies chime in with experiences or suggestions to enhance these type playtimes.
I try to refrain from leaving any marks but admit sometimes it's hard to do.
single so not a problem
single so not a problem Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yummy
Yummy Originally Posted by yourdesire
scratch at will, but don't draw blood girl
I love it when a provider scratches my back. I don't want blood, but wouldn't mind leaving some minor marks as Im pounding away.
  • PGATS
  • 02-24-2019, 08:36 PM
Nicely manicured nails are a must, but scratching isn't a requirement. I'm starting to think I have a nail fetish because if the fingers and toes aren't on point, it's a hard pass....
My natural nails are sharp so I have learned light to no scratching.
I an not a fan of scratching. At all. Just not a turn on for me.

But nice looking painted or well done nails are good to look at.
Nice nails hands and feet turn on , scratches not so much
Turns me on but sometimes it's a bit much. I'm not really into the pain is pleasure thing. For the record, obnoxiously long nails are not a turn on for me.
Awesome responses..thx
Scritchy scratchy Dallas
I keep my nails and toes in tip top shape
but I like him to scratch my back light & softly
only to give me a chill ..
I love it when women are uninhibited in the bedroom. Scratch away!