I need help I a loser who has too

Pay for some companionship. Yeat all types counsels for the ladies who would help them out and get them better jobs maybe if had better job boddy the chicks would be all over me and not rejecting. Yeat I never know any to help guys out hobby. Just arrest and toss the book at them.
Bro what?
Pay for some companionship. Yeat all types counsels for the ladies who would help them out and get them better jobs maybe if had better job boddy the chicks would be all over me and not rejecting. Yeat I never know any to help guys out hobby. Just arrest and toss the book at them. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Dude, I've read this no less than a dozen times and I'm guessing English is not your native language. I'm having a difficult time understanding you.

Let me try an break it down:

"Pay for some companionship" - Yep, that's what this site is all about

"Yeat all types counsels for the ladies who would help them out and get them better jobs maybe if had better job boddy the chicks would be all over me and not rejecting"

I'm guessing "Yeat" is Yet and "boddy" is body. But if I'm understanding you, you're saying that if you had a better job and body, providers wouldn't reject you. I don't think providers really care to be honest, I'm average at best. Earn a decent living but by all means, I'm not wealthy. It's not your job that impresses them. Maybe your body a bit but being a considerate gentleman and paying them for their time does.

"Yeat I never know any to help guys out hobby."

Again "Yeat" is yet I assume. It's not their job to "help" you hobby. It's your job to learn. Learn by reading a lot of the threads and maybe do a bit of Googling to know how to setup a date, what to say/how to say it and how to behave. Start a thread, ask questions and if someone wants to, they'll answer it or give you an opinion on the subject.

"Just arrest and toss the book at them" - Ummmm...I think I speak for all the hobbyist and providers here when I say, no thank you.

Does that about cover it?
Pay for some companionship. Yeat all types counsels for the ladies who would help them out and get them better jobs maybe if had better job boddy the chicks would be all over me and not rejecting. Yeat I never know any to help guys out hobby. Just arrest and toss the book at them. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Duh???
maybe he need's a better job to get chicks ?
He may be deaf. His written conversation doesn't have the same speech pattern as a foreigner. He's saying he is a loser who needs to pay for women but he can't get women to notice him any other way because he doesn't have a good job or a nice body so this is the only way he can get girls. There are all types of counselors that help women get out of the hobby but no one to help dudes like him so all they can do is get arrested.
He may be deaf. His written conversation doesn't have the same speech pattern as a foreigner. He's saying he is a loser who needs to pay for women but he can't get women to notice him any other way because he doesn't have a good job or a nice body so this is the only way he can get girls. There are all types of counselors that help women get out of the hobby but no one to help dudes like him so all they can do is get arrested. Originally Posted by Kinder Caress
I agree with this interpretation.

However I disagree with the defeatist attitude. Without knowing the OP:

- What is holding you back from getting a better job? Not that it means everything, there are plenty of couples out there flat broke.
- Why not have a nice body? When I was looking my best ages ago, I pretty much lived off of frozen chicken breasts and bags of brown rice. I worked out maybe 1-2 hours a day. If you can’t afford the gym, there are lots of alternatives, often can be found on YouTube. Also there are a lot of couples out there with less than ideal bodies.
- I’m sure counselors do exist to get men out of the hobby. Likely specializing in stuff like cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Hobbying is never worth going to jail for. If you think that’s the only route for you, take a step back and take a break.

Ultimately hobbying is a personal choice. If you think you can’t get a girl, there may be deeper psychological issues to address that getting girls won’t cure. I wish you the best of luck but it’s not hopeless, even if it looks that way at the moment.

/Dr Phil
If you have to decipher the thread then it's intent is gone. He makes no money but believes if he did he would get laid. Been that way since the cave man days. Don't give her some food then no pussy
After writing my long post, I decided to peruse the OP’s post history and wow...
He may be deaf. His written conversation doesn't have the same speech pattern as a foreigner. He's saying he is a loser who needs to pay for women but he can't get women to notice him any other way because he doesn't have a good job or a nice body so this is the only way he can get girls. There are all types of counselors that help women get out of the hobby but no one to help dudes like him so all they can do is get arrested. Originally Posted by Kinder Caress
Thanks 100% right on. Sorry if not grammar correct. Thanks
I have good language and communication skills. You are not a loser you just dont have a good attitude. You should talk to your doctor to find deaf language speech therapists that can help you write more clearly and then find deaf social groups, maybe get a TTY device for your phone so you're words can be easier to understand. You should never feel so alone
He is a goofball starting stupid threads to see how many people will reply or react to his goody posts.
Where are the loser girls, though? Would you date a loser girl?
Girls aren't everything. Sex aren't everything, either. Everything's not everything. We got just one life to live. All that exists is in this moment. Free your mind.
I have some 2nd and 3rd grade books my kids aren't using anymore if you need to improve your vocabulary, just kidding, but geez dude.