Who is celebrating MARDI GRAS???

Hello ,
I am visiting New Orleans Louisiana for Famous New Orleans Mardi Gras ????
Really curious to who else will be in town . Where are you coming from? How far is your travel? My first time back in town in 3 years !!!!!!!!!! So excited !!!!! Let the good times roll!!!!
I used to live in New Orleans...moved there the year the Saints won sup[erbowl...stayed there 6 years...LUVED it and would move back if I could!

I lived on Prytania, right off the parade route..was awesome fun...dressing up is so much damn fun!

Enjoy..happy partygras!
TFF I lived just off of Prytania too. I'm going to try to find a local DFW party.

Have fun OP.
there is a huge Saints fanbase group in FFW...if you have a facebook,you can join

I still have beads and toys from my mardi gras...and somewhere I have naughty boob flashing pics!

My fave memory of mardi gras:
my 30 year old son and his gfriend and my hubby & I did a bourbon street crawl one mardi gras season.....there was the Westboro Bap Church there in middle of Bourbon preaching loudly & holding signs...one said "youre going to Hell"...so I told my son to close his eyes,I got in front of the sign and flashed my boobies while my hubby took pics! I need to find that pic......well the guy holding the sign started yelling at me telling me I was a harlot and going straight to hell!...lol

I would rather PARTY WITH THE SINNERS,THEN CRY WITH THE SAINTS"!!
I think we should start a Mardi Gras thread.

Us hobbiests can post pictures of beads so providers can flash us with their tatas.

Lol!
I would rather PARTY WITH THE SINNERS,THEN CRY WITH THE SAINTS"!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You're a Saints fan. You should be used to crying!
Lol. Funny my sexy candyman!

Bentley. Take pics to show us!!
Lol. Funny my sexy candyman!

Bentley. Take pics to show us!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You can punish me later for my bad humor.