Incall adress issues

I do not like to go to hotels for incalls. I ask the visiting ladies to give me their hotel name in advance so I can book a room there. So they can just walk over to my room. I am already verified through p411 & verification through this site. So I don't run into the staff asking my reason for being there. It happened to me once. They asked me my friend's name. And of course they don't match. That is the risk of going to hotel incalls.

But the ladies never want to reveal the address until like the last couple of hours. What's up with that?

If I were LE, I could get them even with a few minutes setup.
why not pay the room fee of the room they are in then transfer the room into your name. You just tell the clerk your girlfriend isnt expecting you til tomorrow but you want to surprise her.
^^^ and leave her there after he leaves?

Okay, I see what you are talking about sort of luckyguy, but see it from the lady's side - one time, not hobby related, but hotel related...I gave a guy friend my hotel name and his girlfriend found out. She posted my location on CRAIGSLIST and called the hotel. She ended up in a lot of trouble with Craigslist - they wanted to prosecute her.

That said, since I don't post face pics online and don't give off a hooker vibe, I would probably be cool telling you were I was staying as long as it was a big hotel.
no good answer other than put up with the no where till few hours or less before hand.

Going to your room more risk to her, You going to hers more risk to you. just the way it is.

Being I was a driver once upon a time. I feared outcall to hotels. Only close call was a sleepy village after the sidewalks rolled up. Knowing each others real full name saved us. 99.99999999999999% of the time your not going to know real names.
Lucky,

You are clearly not aware of the numourous security issues the ladies have. It's not just Leo.
I believe one major reason, besides Leo, is so that a client doesn't show up unannounced and perhaps cause a scene or problems when she doesn't want to see them before their scheduled date.

One lady I see told me this has happened to her so she doesn't provide her location anymore until the day of the date. I see her very regularly and it's still her location on day of date. I understand and respect her procedures.

I've been in over 60 hotels for dates and have never been approached asking why I'm there. I walk in there like I own the joint, knowing exactly where the elevators are. I carry a bag of a few things to sell it even more.
I believe one major reason, besides Leo, is so that a client doesn't show up unannounced and perhaps cause a scene or problems when she doesn't want to see them before their scheduled date.

One lady I see told me this has happened to her so she doesn't provide her location anymore until the day of the date. I see her very regularly and it's still her location on day of date. I understand and respect her procedures.

I've been in over 60 hotels for dates and have never been approached asking why I'm there. I walk in there like I own the joint, knowing exactly where the elevators are. I carry a bag of a few things to sell it even more. Originally Posted by eastside70

if in a suit or sharp with a tie briefcase

I have gone in with a legal briefcase. larger with drink & food. paper towel, gift or toy in it
why not pay the room fee of the room they are in then transfer the room into your name. You just tell the clerk your girlfriend isnt expecting you til tomorrow but you want to surprise her. Originally Posted by Kinder Caress
I would NEVER NEVER let someone stay by themselves in a room registered to me.
What if they called 20 friends over to party and trashed the room.
Bad idea
I always ask the lady for directions to her room from the front door of the hotel. Be sure to ask for the location of the elevator if there us one. Then just walk in with your head up like you own the place.
If you walk in looking confused, that's when you get the dreaded "can I help you"
Guys show up early. Guys get caught and then s/o causes shit. Guys have no intention of keeping the booking but now know where we are. Some even book for a buddy and send him over. It really isn't all about leo.

I've been in over 60 hotels for dates and have never been approached asking why I'm there. I walk in there like I own the joint, knowing exactly where the elevators are. I carry a bag of a few things to sell it even more. Originally Posted by eastside70

VERY WELL SAID nice work!
Guy knows where she is staying and creepily watches her at the bar the night before...never intending to keep appointment.

Here's some constructive advice for the OP - if he really is a legit guy.

This is what you should say:

Hi, I prefer an outcall to my room, but I want to make it as convenient for you as possible. If you feel comfortable, you could let me know where you are staying and I will book in the same hotel. OR, you could tell me the area (not necessarily the same hotel) and I could get a room nearby. Your choice! Regardless, I hope tomorrow at 4pm works for you. Please let me know."
Guy knows where she is staying and creepily watches her at the bar the night before...never intending to keep appointment.

Here's some constructive advice for the OP - if he really is a legit guy.

This is what you should say:

Hi, I prefer an outcall to my room, but I want to make it as convenient for you as possible. If you feel comfortable, you could let me know where you are staying and I will book in the same hotel. OR, you could tell me the area (not necessarily the same hotel) and I could get a room nearby. Your choice! Regardless, I hope tomorrow at 4pm works for you. Please let me know." Originally Posted by B Three
I miss the bar game

but could ask ta met in bar for a drink before the ahem meeting
+1 on what eastside said. I almost always do incall and I usually bring in a bag with a bunch of bottled water. Looks like you checked in and then ran out for drinks, everyone drinks bottled water now days.
If you don’t want to play stay at home