OK, is NOW the time?

I had a lovely conversation with Babee about Mississippi, and she says I should really give it a try...

Sooooo, I'm thinking after Thanksgiving?

Tupelo, Jackson, Biloxi?

Starting the 29th and traveling all week

Serious inquiries only guys!

Thanks and see you soon!

Awww..you taking my beautiful boobies south? Flash me as you drive through Mphs.
haha otay!
have fun--great guys all over the south!!!
I had a lovely conversation with Babee about Mississippi, and she says I should really give it a try...

Sooooo, I'm thinking after Thanksgiving?

Tupelo, Jackson, Biloxi? Originally Posted by Megan Love
'tain't nunna my bidness, but I thought I remember you advertising visits to Tupelo in the past; surely this wouldn't be a first visit.

Jackson and Biloxi wouldn't be a mutually exclusive deal, if you have good response in both areas. And if you get a response from Hattiesburg you might consider a stopover there.

MS guys... you really want Megan to come visit. When I saw her (when she lived in Memphis, and that was a long, long time ago) she was one of the most memorable experiences I've had, and per her reviews, it's only gotten better since then. You really don't want to miss her.

Just make sure you pay up your life insurance, just in case.

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks for the endorsement(I think). I do visit Tupelo often, it's been a while. But not the rest of the state...
Thanks for the endorsement(I think). Originally Posted by Megan Love
It is.

Cheers,

bcg
Tupelo November 28th and 29th

Jackson November 30th and December 1st

Biloxi is still not booked yet, so that town is not set stone yet. It's a toss up between Mobile Alabama and Biloxi December 2nd and 3rd

I do screen all new guys. I don't accept a "handle" or PM for screening. OR P411 or Date-check as a screening tool alone.

Please fill out my screening form located on my site under "reservation".

This will be my first tour in South Mississippi and hopefully it won't be my last.

You can find reviews of me located on my site and in my sig line..

Thanks and see you guys VERY soon!