Encounter: Disappointed with Sweetsweetlis1231

Date: 7/6/2018
Name: Miss Diamond
Phone: 504-314-8545
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2370842
City: Kenner
State: Louisiana
Address: Dump hotel off Williams and Veterans Blvd.
Activities: FK, BBBJ. CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures appear to be old. Miss Diamond has plenty of mileage on her. She stunk from strong odor of cigarette smoke.
Recommendation: No
Date: 7/6/2018
Name: Miss Diamond
Phone: 504-314-8545
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2370842
City: Kenner
State: Louisiana
Address: Dump hotel off Williams and Veterans Blvd.
Activities: FK, BBBJ. CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long, black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures appear to be old. Miss Diamond has plenty of mileage on her. She stunk from strong odor of cigarette smoke.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by ikexxx
I was there just yesterday hotel a dump but the service is top notch. She is good looking sweet and aims to please. I recommend her
She is a sweet girl
Dude, I am with you on this. Some ladies just dont GAF about odors, but most do. I am glad you pointed this one out to me as I had her in my sites for a time. This is the 2nd odor thing I have heard about her, so I will save my money. She maybe a sweetie, but the odor thing has to go. I visited with another lady at one time, she had a small dog. Land mines every where, and she laughed saying watch out for them. I laughed saying, I'm paying for this?
Only odor I worry bout is from the poo nanny lol
Guess some people smell things more distinctly than others? Similar to taste buds I guess.
Only odor I worry bout is from the poo nanny lol
Guess some people smell things more distinctly than others? Similar to taste buds I guess. Originally Posted by golfnpro
The environment in which you choose to make business says a lot. The pussy might've smelled good, but you would be a fool to be all comfortable in a room that smells and look like shit. Not all locations are nice, but I bet the back seat of your vehicle is a lot more pleasant in this instance.....
Originally Posted by Bassangler
Originally Posted by butthosurfer