Down with the sickness?

Is it just me or is everyone sick lately?

I've been surrounded by people at home and work that have been sick for what seems like forever. I wake up this morning, and now it seems I've caught whatever they have.

Damn germ spreaders!
sick in-laws & family members come to town bringing their new germs with them & you get to share ours with them. Its a seasonal thing. Hope your health is OK.
awww chaz..poooorapooorapoooora guy....need some chica-nita soup??
awww chaz..poooorapooorapoooora guy....need some chica-nita soup?? Originally Posted by anita germane

Didn't your momma teach you....don't offer something unless there's enough for everyone.....

elg....
lol,,,you are funny!!!Didnt your momma teach ya how to dial a phone??? Still waiting to hear from ya!!!!!
A lot of people have been sick lately. And I'd love to nurse you back to health chaz, but please stay away We can just "pretend" your sick next time you visit!

I am so thankful I haven't gotten the nasty cold/flu/bug that has been going around and frankly I don't want it!! I have shopping to do, Buffalo to see and planning other trips as well!
lol,,,you are funny!!!Didnt your momma teach ya how to dial a phone??? Still waiting to hear from ya!!!!! Originally Posted by anita germane

Wow.....

....nothing like being called out in public!!!!!!!!!

Watch what you ask for......one never knows when that phone will ring!!!!!

elg......
oooo damn,.,,,,,sorry thought it was a lead off into a "your momma " jokes...i have one..

here it go...they are bad..but kinda funny...stupid..but well you get the drift..

your momma is soo poor that when its dinner time she puts puts her foot up on the table and yells.."corn!!!" heheheh

not funny?? oh..how about a blonde joke..(blondes please no offense intended..)

this girl was sitting at the table trying hard as she could working on a puzzle..she was sitting there for hours..trying to fit the pieces together....well her phone rings and its her friend..Stan..."Hey Stan!!!!" she says..whats goin down??

he says.."just hanging...and says "what are you up too?
she says.."well I'm working on a puzzle and I cannot seem to get these pieces to come together can you come by and help me out??

"SURE" states Stan.."I love puzzles!!" " what type of puzzle is it any ways??"

"well its got a picture of a Tiger on the box"

"Ill be right there" says Stan...

well about a half hour goes by and Stan arrives and sits down to look at the puzzle pieces...he just sits there and stares in bewilderment.....

" whats wrong Stan..I thought you were gonna help me out".......

"Well" Stan states..." I don't know how to tell you this..but these pieces are never gonna ever gonna fit together"...

"but why?" asks the blonde puzzled....

Stan Yells..."Cuz these are frosted flakes"!!!!!

hahhahahahahahha get it!!! Tiger on the box...frosted flakes...hahahhahahahaha!!!!!! !!!

no? dont like that one either?? Come on folks your killing me here!!!!!!

Just a bit of beside manor...get better chaz!!!!!!
hahaha have i told you lately that I love you anita
Awww brooke.....(blushing)..Ill bet you say that to all the ladies!!!!!!!hahahhahahahah!!! !