ItS snowing ......

LIKE a MUTHA****** out there!!SO be CAREFUL FOLKS!!!!!!!!

just a lil from your fav lil nita
Bah! Humbug!
Its looking like Bizarrrrroooooo_world out there!!!!!
I just love snow. Its like a fresh coat of paint, but yes be careful.
ITS SNOWING?!!!!!!?!?!? Holy shit!!!!
oh wait, we live in Wny and its december... I knew i forgot something!
Remember this.. snow is softer than a tornado and wont move you house to the next county... i'll take snow any day!

But yes, Nita is correct, drive like you have done this before... and if your not gonna drive "looks like a good day to stay home with a 6 pack"
Dang have to go to work soon. Wine with a provider would be sooooooooooo much better than a 6pack with self. But then coffee, hot tea, and hot coco would also.

whipped cream in a can anyone, oppps wrong thread
  • Laker
  • 12-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Dang have to go to work soon. Wine with a provider would be sooooooooooo much better than a 6pack with self. But then coffee, hot tea, and hot coco would also.

caned whipped cream and one oppps wrong thread Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

OSD, You are correct there, is there an ATF of your's on the way to work, you could get snowed in with her!!!!

AJ, when I saw your post wished I was in your area, would beg you for shelter!!!

Wow it is dumping, skiiers will be happy!!
why yes there is. But then I would also be snowed in with her inlaws

But it was a busy thanksgivings day. I saw her and hunter for a after dinner snack. I do not like duals. But I was thinking. It didn't work out. So one then the next was great also. (they play well together, ohwell)

Ahhhhh my AFT, (UTR) just a block away, and can not see her as much as I would like Edit: real life gets in the way, but then sneaking around that is part of the fun!!!!!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
  • oklib
  • 12-01-2010, 01:37 PM
WOW
Maybe you can take over
on any T.V. channel as you
are more correct than those
dumb asses
Mr. Bill
  • Laker
  • 12-01-2010, 01:47 PM
WOW
Maybe you can take over
on any T.V. channel as you
are more correct than those
dumb asses
Mr. Bill Originally Posted by oklib

Mr. Bill

I'll concur!!
I love the first snowfall....now it can snow on Christmas and be done
Hmmm! Which of our sweet ladies is your Favorite Snow Angel?
Laker! You know you can come and be snowed in at any time!!Ill shelter ya!! Oklib..I have the voice for the broadcasting ..perhaps when I retire ill get on with a local radio station and give ya'll weather updates!..and Osd..Id love to have a glass of wine right about now..oh wait..I have one

I have the perfect snowbunny outfit..its all pink and im ready to hit the hills with my sled!!!Brooke your more than welcome to join me!!
Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
I wish it would snow here
So, I live in West Seneca and we are getting pounded. Its so BAD that we are having THUNDER SNOW! As of last time snowblowing there had to be at least a foot and a half and its still coming down. Shitty thing is later today (lunchtime) I have a playdate with a provider, and this is the only time I can play for awhile!!!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE when its storming out and have nowhere to go, but this just SUCKS!!! Please STOP!