Bill vs Vikings

• Laker
  • 12-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Will this be the Bills breakout party? Will they spoil Favre's weekend? Go Buffalo
We can just hope that the long season has worn down an aging Favre. It will be close.
Vikes by 6.
I am torn; used to watch Fran as a kid at veterans in MN, went to school in da Buff. I cheer for both, but hey, I'm a glutton for punishment!
1st thought is Vikes 23 Bills 13

2nd Vikes 38 Bills 30
I'm still stuck will I say Bills by 3 or vikings by 3. The spread is 6, 6.5 vikings to win. ahhh hell, ok i will go with the Bills this time.
ouch yup I said they can play up to, or down to any team. Teams that was to kill them big, they come very close to. A team that was to be within 7. It does not matter how many good deeds the defense does. The offense can not do a thing with the ball. And so the defense wears down and becomes useless also.

7 to 38 6min left to the fourth. Way it is looking offence will not score at all.
Turnovers killed them.
1st thought is Vikes 23 Bills 13

2nd Vikes 38 Bills 30 Originally Posted by Stud Daddy
----------------------------------------
RESULTS VIKES 38 (half right) BILLS 14
( I guess, I gave them too much credit or didn't count on the injuries & Poor play of the O-Line)
I stopped watching with my last post. Was the 2nd TD from offense. Or did special or defense have to do it for the offense?

go sabres
I stopped watching with my last post. Was the 2nd TD from offense. Or did special or defense have to do it for the offense?

go sabres Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
It was a 12-yard pass from Fitzpatrick to Nelson.
Thanks jack. So the offence did not get shutout.
Vikes by 6. Originally Posted by Das Ubersoldat
Well, the Vikes definitely covered the spread.
  • Laker
  • 12-06-2010, 06:06 AM
----------------------------------------
RESULTS VIKES 38 (half right) BILLS 14
( I guess, I gave them too much credit or didn't count on the injuries & Poor play of the O-Line) Originally Posted by Stud Daddy
SD You were right on well about, take 1/2 of each or you picks :-)

Wow when they started out by KO'ing Farve and scoring first I though they were off to the races!!! They were off to the reaces alright!!! Just came in last!