Plans for the most true GFE possible thoughts anyone?

So I thought I would see what you thought about me creating the most realistic GFE experience for you
During a session I will nag you to take out the trash, try on 10 outfits and ask you if you they look ok on me. And tell you that we never "just talk anymore" Who's in??!!
It is the WE (Wife Experience).
lol true I was thinking more girlfriend after a year or so. I can also open the door with a cleansing mask on my face and cucumbers on my eyes for the wife experience, and can tell you I'm not in the mood anymore cause I have a headache? lol
Then you could tell the guy to take out the trash, shovel the driveway and go to the store to get you tampons...
!!!hahahahhahahahahahhaha
tampons!!!!Make sure you get the SUPER ones!!!!!!!!

You know I once almost asked a gent if he would take my trash out. But I didn't. I didn't want him to think it was weird of me haha. But truth behold, I cannot take out my trash if I let it fill up. I start gagging and almost puke. So I have to empty my trash can about every other day which is about half full. If it sits any longer, the smell bothers me. And yes I even use the febreeze scented glad trash bags haha.
WOW
you love it james!
Take out the trash, way to easy. Try being on her, please help me move list.
Free is never free.

just once could you please rent a big uhaul trailer. Or truck. Then maybe get 12 guys. Rather than the same three fools, me being one with a pickup. Pickups suck at moving.

errrr sorry, you have some vinager to go with the cucumber.

Tampons ???? rats no 69 or DATY tonight. Yes I can pick some up. Thats better than the SURPRISE last month. Well at lease you help me clean my beard. Oh wait, mmmmm, that was not you. Well I will just take a nap in this nice hole I doug.

now what was this thread about. Oh ya GFE years latter or WE. Now what review was I first to coin that in this area. please don't, i know WHO. Yes dear I will help you do your toe nails FOR THE NEXT GUY. PLEASEEEEEEE can I just take out the trash and call it a day. mmmmmm good thing I like her. HEHEHEHE

? If you want to give the years later GFE or WE. Can we be the years latter BFE??????? (or hubby)

Oh and try on all the outfits you want.
  • Laker
  • 12-09-2010, 07:38 AM
Date: 12/09/2010
Provider: Ultimate Mate
Phone: (585) 555-6969
Email Address: won't tell me
URL / Website: www.ecom.com
City: Any City
State: Planet Earth
Address: My Home
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Never
Activities: GFE, WE, Blue Balls, Trash Removal, Laundry, Toilet Bowl Cleaning, Dish-washing, Folding Laundry, consuming massive quantities of adult beverages
Session Length: Goes on forever
Fee: Arm and a Leg, and my whole paycheck
Hair Length and Color: Done up, done down, short and long
Smoking Status: Only when mad, so most of the time
Nationality: Red and Yellow, Black and White
Physical Description: In a bad mood, with a headache,

The Rest of the Story: Upon arriving in my driveway my dog runs to greet me tail wagging, will be the only one happy to see me! Upon entering the front door the cupboard doors are slamming, first words from my date "why are you home?" followed by "don't look at me"! Then the sweet words "What are you going to do go outside and neglect me?" I ask, "do you want to play", she responds, "no I said leave me alone"!! I counter "ok". the rest of the date consists of activities such as cutting firewood, mowing lawn, bagging garbage, if lucky having to make a trip to Wegmans to see people smiling, then at 6 pm cocktail hour to consume the above mentioned adult beverages, then dinner time followed by hopefully sporting events on TV!
So I thought I would see what you thought about me creating the most realistic GFE experience for you
During a session I will nag you to take out the trash, try on 10 outfits and ask you if you they look ok on me. And tell you that we never "just talk anymore" Who's in??!! Originally Posted by 36dddbrazilblondie

Great idea......except I get that at home for free.....

elg.....

...actually, I'd probably pay for your version, it sounds much more peaceful, calm and relaxing than what I get for free........whats the rate gonna be?

nikki I would do it for you any time sexy.
Great idea......except I get that at home for free.....

elg.....

...actually, I'd probably pay for your version, it sounds much more peaceful, calm and relaxing than what I get for free........whats the rate gonna be?

Originally Posted by elghund
lmao well if it's a true gfe/wfe it'll cost your entire paycheck
lmao well if it's a true gfe/wfe it'll cost your entire paycheck Originally Posted by 36dddbrazilblondie

Still cheap....at least I keep my dignity.......

elg.....

......I think.....