My sincere apology to the democrats in this forum

I really want to be honest and apologize on behalf of true conservatives. For many years I have been a faithful conservative and republican until the past decade or so where I witnessed my once beloved party slip into the abyss. I distanced myself from the party and look towards the liberatarian party for a relief. I soon realized that America is basically a two party system and the thought of a libertarian ever being elected is Moot.
However, when the GOP choose to elect Trump as head of the party I lost all faith. Trump is by far the most unqualified candidate to ever run for office and is also the most vile and arrogant person in politics. I can go on and on talking about trump.
In spite of all of this - I thought I would find in this forum like minded conservatives who are concerned about the demise of our party, but instead I find a bunch of cyber smacking cowards and bullies who have an IQ of a tennis ball making true conservatives look bad.
I even challenged these conservatives to debate me face to face but got nothing back but childish insults. To all the liberals in this forum please do not think the morons in these forums are representative of true conservatives. Once again I apologize for their ignorance.
I think I'm going to Puke.

Don't let the screen door hit you on the ass on the way out.
are you for real, do think that this forum was meant for male bonding, you need to go back to using your meds HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHA
With all due respect, your post sounds like one of those Hookers over in the Main Discussion Forum lamenting about why nobody wants to fuck a fat ugly whore.
I think I'm going to Puke.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Did you get your points issues to you ? You are really pathetic
Don't let the screen door hit you on your fat ass on the way out. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
fify
assup and eva will let you hang with them down at the gloryholes
By the way -because of you clowns I am highly considering voting for Hillary. It's really sad how some of you act on this site I served in the military and to see guys like you destroy my party is heart breaking
With all due respect, your post sounds like one of those Hookers over in the Main Discussion Forum lamenting about why nobody wants to fuck a fat ugly whore. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Luke warm would he likes fat girls
Did you get your points issues to you ? You are really pathetic Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Lighten up Francis.
I really want to be honest and apologize on behalf of true conservatives. For many years I have been a faithful conservative and republican until the past decade or so where I witnessed my once beloved party slip into the abyss. I distanced myself from the party and look towards the liberatarian party for a relief. I soon realized that America is basically a two party system and the thought of a libertarian ever being elected is Moot.
However, when the GOP choose to elect Trump as head of the party I lost all faith. Trump is by far the most unqualified candidate to ever run for office and is also the most vile and arrogant person in politics. I can go on and on talking about trump.
In spite of all of this - I thought I would find in this forum like minded conservatives who are concerned about the demise of our party, but instead I find a bunch of cyber smacking cowards and bullies who have an IQ of a tennis ball making true conservatives look bad.
I even challenged these conservatives to debate me face to face but got nothing back but childish insults. To all the liberals in this forum please do not think the morons in these forums are representative of true conservatives. Once again I apologize for their ignorance. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You wouldn't believe all the republicans who feel the same way you do about Trump. They are truly embarrassed to have him running as their candidate and representative. See my new thread, "Donald Trump, You are Not Fit to Polish John McCain's Boots!". I'm watching the DNC right now. It's a speech from Retired Admiral John Hutson. Read it!
I even challenged these conservatives to debate me face to face but got nothing back but childish insults. To all the liberals in this forum please do not think the morons in these forums are representative of true conservatives. Once again I apologize for their ignorance. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You are still "ir·rel·e·vant"...

Learn something 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDDArjG2A6c
You wouldn't believe all the republicans who feel the same way you do about Trump. They are truly embarrassed to have him running as their candidate and representative. See my new thread, "Donald Trump, You are Not Fit to Polish John McCain's Boots!". I'm watching the DNC right now. It's a speech from Retired Admiral John Hutson. Read it! Originally Posted by SassySue
Finally someone who gets it !!!
assup and eva will let you hang with them down at the gloryholes Originally Posted by gary5912
No you can't suck my dick, quit begging.