Medical Benefits of Sex

The following info comes from an article written in a local tabloid. I've shortened it somewhat but have not edited anything so that it would lose its original meaning.

1) Mental Health: Surprisingly enough, an American psychologist has claimed that a hormone only found in semen, prostaglandin, can affect feelings of depression when transferred to a woman. (Note: no mention as to whether it is to be transmitted orally)

2) Pain Relief: Before climax, the hormone oxytoxin rises to five times normal level, unloading a stream (no pun intended) of endorphins, which can take away the anguish from everything from migraines to arthritis. (Note: not to mention blue balls)

3) Cancer Prevention:A study by the British Journal of Urology International found that the risk of prostate cancer can be reduced as much as 33% by having five ejaculations per week. (note: unsure if more than five will reduce the risk further but gonna try anyway)

4) Immune Boost: Research uncovered (that does not mean without a condom) at an American university found that people who have sex one to two times a week increase the levels of certain antibodies that form a force field against diseases. This will decrease the chance of contracting a cold or flu. (Note: remember it's flu season so double up)

5) Keeping a Youthful Appearance: A doctor documented the progress of 3,500 people who seemingly defied the affects of age in appearance for a decade. He found that engaging in intercourse at least three times a week was something most had in common. (Note: keep gunning for at least five. See No. 3 above)

HID

OOPS!!! This should have been posted to the Sandbox. Sorry Muffy!
Good info right there!! Been trying to figure out how to be healthier as I've reached the top of the hill and now see the other side!!
how come the sex i'm having is making me go blind?
Lol you are going blind from banging you eyes on the mound trying to ram your short tongue deep in the Y hoping
hoping she will do the same. Just kidding.
I can truthfully say all the above is true along with good booze keeps you healthy. It has worked for me 40 plus years in the hobby. I just left a young lady I want name, as she is not on these sites. I had two coronas two shots of brandy and a salad and stayed hard and fucked for 50 plus minutes. I feel great and sitting home watching Fox and thinking the world for blessing me.
Enjoy my friends as life is short but can be sweet if you take the time to enjoy.
Harley I’m gonna try that recipe. 2 Coronas, 2 Shots of brandy, and salad. I’ll post the results.
LOL Poolboy!! I was thinking the same thing!! Wonder if it works as well as a smoothie from a blender?
Lol. What kind of dressing was on the salad?
awesome....thanks!

{maybe that is why I am the energizer bunny!! lol}
Lol makes sense to me. I have been feeling my life force draining lately. I'm behind on my soul quota. And I have caught my 1st cold in 15yrs. I'm fixing to have to go on the prowl for a cure lol.
  • jwj6o
  • 06-22-2018, 12:50 AM
come too shreveport 1 day
Blue cheese chunky dressing and I forgot a fresh new local tree peach.
HID -- thanks for my morning wake up call.

I have started searching for the National Institutes of Health study using paid volunteers -- hey! they fund all sorts of studies!

And if they don't have this one tabbed up yet, I have some medical friends who no doubt would love to grab some federal funding....

and I plan to be at the "head" of the volunteer line!

Happy Hobbying!
come too shreveport 1 day Originally Posted by jwj6o
Oh I plan on it soon trust me
These ladies are killing me but what a way to die...
I knew there was a reason I'm so healthy lol...well that and staying away from stress and drama

Happy to provide super wet exams to any man brave enough to risk walking out on shaky legs with a perma-grin

Y'all stay safe and play often!!

Mid and west Texas....you're on my late summer Wandering Majic journey!!

SBC 6/18-22
Tyler 6/25-26
Dallas 6/26-28