Friends, You have been foolish

Thought now that the true embedding is, of course, implants?
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Fully agreed. This seems to be part of WTF's problem, he interprets she who left seeks him as her Don Quixote de la Mancha. Originally Posted by irena
WTF has no problems, including your gibberish, it bothers me not what you think....Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on something you know nothing about though.

(Srsly, the mods over @ aspd/HDH were AnneMarie, HollyB, Thais, and Theshortstack. Four avatars with very different personalities and beliefs. IMO, anyone who knew them can vouch that a "three lady ModsSquad" is at best a random WTF fantasy.) Originally Posted by irena
Again , you do not have a clue as to what I was talking about. Three were confirmed liars and AM was there in name only. There might be 99 out of 100 subjects you are more versed on than I. This ain't one of'em.

Interpretation always plays a role. The more facts and persons involved the more open to interpretation they are. For example, fact: the starter of this thread and I always had a cordial correspondence and posting repartee which it seems you are unware of, should be easily confirmed by that poster assuming you know how to contact her. Facts are not always what they seem.
Originally Posted by discreetgent
I am very aware of that fact...I can read you know

You are very agreeable, even when disagreeing. I have never said otherwise. You do realize that your boat is sinking with that last passanger jumping on board

On to truly objective facts. Who wins todays SuperBowl? Colts are favored by 5.5 points. I'll say Colts winning and not covering the spread. Originally Posted by discreetgent
I think the Saints will win straight up.

I wish Payten could win his second ring but I do not see it happening with their best DL limping. Plus they do not run the ball very well. I love Manning but the Saint will come marching home with that offense of theirs. The best team is sitting at home with the oldest QB in the league but that is for another show.
The best team is sitting at home with the oldest QB in the league but that is for another show. Originally Posted by WTF
Vikings? Paradox: what may have made them the best team in the league is the oldest quarterback in the league, however, that QB seems to have a fatal flaw when it comes to the end of big games. A conundrum.
I think the Saints will win straight up.

I wish Payten could win his second ring but I do not see it happening with their best DL limping. Plus they do not run the ball very well. I love Manning but the Saint will come marching home with that offense of theirs. The best team is sitting at home with the oldest QB in the league but that is for another show. Originally Posted by WTF
Saints are sentimental favorites, but I'll be rooting for Colts. Normally, I skip the Super Bowl because it tends to be a lop-sided game. However, this one will be, I think, a really close/good game. After watching how the Saints picked apart the Vikings, I'm afraid the Colts are in for a good old fashioned whupping.
Last 2 SB have been close games with excitement at the end. But it is rare.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2010, 12:33 PM
Vikings? Paradox: what may have made them the best team in the league is the oldest quarterback in the league, however, that QB seems to have a fatal flaw when it comes to the end of big games. A conundrum. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Their Defense made them good , their running game made Brett great, not the other way around.

If the ref's protect Manning then I think the Colts have a chance. They let them play aganist the Cards and Vikings. They were on the very edge of some cheap shots that were not called.

The Viking's hit Romo at ever chance, not so much so with Bree's. If the Colts can not get pressure then they are toast. I do not think they can with Freeny limping. They could get pressure without blitzing. Now they will have to blitz and my guess is Bree's will eat them up. With a healthy Freeny it was a toss.
It seems that the thread has degenerated into personal attacks and off-topic football talk.

Time to go!