New Here - Any Help Appreciated

Take your time. Look for newbie friendly companions. Get verified by agencies. Keep a low profile. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
And you know this how, with zero reviews in your one month and a half of experience?
And you know this how, with zero reviews in your one month and a half of experience? Originally Posted by Demolition
Well we all no he can never keep a low profile we got 2 in one thread,
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2024, 11:00 AM
Well we all no he can never keep a low profile we got 2 in one thread, Originally Posted by Cendell M
If that is true that there's 2 here now, before you know it, he'll be responding to himself on the threads. I've seen those kind of people that have conversations with themselves
He’s done that before and got himself banned, I’m telling you he’s not a smart trick.
Hi! New Here and getting my (blue) feet on the ground. haha

Any help is welcome.

Originally Posted by BlueManGroup89
Good morning Sir. Hang in there. Take your time. Look for newbie friendly companions. Get verified by agencies. Keep a low profile. Stay out of the drama on Coed. Have a great day Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
If that is true that there's 2 here now, before you know it, he'll be responding to himself on the threads. I've seen those kind of people that have conversations with themselves Originally Posted by BLM69
It has already happened.
It has already happened. Originally Posted by NordicJag

See he’s a dumb one, I didn’t catch that good looking out
  • Busty
  • 04-08-2024, 03:55 PM
*********He confessed & has this obsession with women that won't screw him.

• BLM69
  • 04-08-2024, 04:21 PM
I've never someone so determined to prove about fuckin some hooker pussy, if she says no that's what it is
I miss the Dogs.
They were cute, and didn't make noise.
This is a travesty. Op I apologize that you got caught up in a false narrative. Hopefully someone will come along and help you or you just have to do what I did and try to figure it out, what helped me was seeing a provider who opened doors. Everyone here isn't sarcastic or here to be entertained, there are still good people around who will help you. You have to find them. Good luck
I was fortunate to have previous contacts on other boards before I was referred here by a lady I met on Tryst
  • R.M.
  • 04-09-2024, 06:00 AM
Perma ban is todays vibe.
Tooodlez...
Have a blessed day RM
  • R.M.
  • 04-09-2024, 06:32 AM
God bless you shine.
Have a blessed day RM Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
God bless you shine. Originally Posted by R.M.

K I S S I N G