Golden showers... Who loves the warmth of the flow?

Every now and then I get the fetish for a golden shower. Now for me there is 2 ways that I like it done. The first and my favorite is im sitting on the toilet and a guy pees in between my legs amd hits my numb with his flow. There is just something about it that's a turn on. Second is of course in the shower. Its fun but the shower can be a little boring at times. So for all that love different aspects of the Golden shower tell of your fun times or dreams of what you want to do.
I prefer to suck it right out of her, I've also experienced It while she was riding me, the sensation was exhilarating!
I have never peed while riding a guy. Mmm....maybe a bucket list item.
i volunteer to be firephoenix' lab partner
This is on my bucket list as well. Would love to experience both sides of this activity.
Liquid or semi solid excrement is not a turnon for me.
For me there's only one way: on my knees with my lips right over her hole. Though really any way is fine.
While I'm on my knees, right on my chest works for me.
I had the opportunity to try it last year. A fantastic turn on with the right provider. It took several months to talk her into it. After reading several sites we determined the best way to do it. With her drinking tremendous amounts of water and vodka over a couple of hours. I purchased a waterproof mattress cover and she stood above me while I laid on my back. The taste was good with no hint of the smell of piss. The large amount of her drinking water assured the clear urine. We set up a video camera to record the occasion. Now if I could only figure out how to pull pictures from the video. The bath tub is pretty damn cold and the toilet is not conducive to drinking and has the chance of spilling on to the floor.
In the backyard with her tied to a tree. That was hot. Making her hold it all in her mouth and then slowly spitting it up in the air like a fountain. Watching it splash back down on her face and tits. Picking up the garden hose and rinsing her off.

Fucking her in the ass. Then staying in there and filling her ass with piss. Golden enema. Of course these were with monogamous partners.
In the backyard with her tied to a tree. That was hot. Making her hold it all in her mouth and then slowly spitting it up in the air like a fountain. Watching it splash back down on her face and tits. Picking up the garden hose and rinsing her off.

Fucking her in the ass. Then staying in there and filling her ass with piss. Golden enema. Of course these were with monogamous partners. Originally Posted by whatafunman
Fuckin a...

IB
This is on my bucket list as well. Would love to experience both sides of this activity. Originally Posted by Cadsatx
That goes for me too!!!!!

Y'all know I love men covered in my piss, right?
Tori is amazing at this. Not just willing to do so, but enthusiastic. It's something I've only done a few times, but with her it was hot as hell. I brought some large "puppy pads" so we could do it on the bed with me on my back. Facesitting first, then a large amount of warm fresh unscented flow, with her turning the spigot on and off several times so I could swallow it all...........THEN Tori diving in immediately for deep French kissing and licking up any stay drops. . So hot! Hardly any escaped my mouth, no mess whatsoever.

Tori is, in general, the embodiment of the sensual and loving kinkster. If you'd like to play kinky and Domme/sub games sensually, this tiny highly intelligent sprite is simply amazing.

Y'all know I love men covered in my piss, right? Originally Posted by ToriValentine
Tori is so GORGEOUS