Question for the Ladies regarding appointments

I have been in the hobby for many years, going back to the ASPD days. Generally when I reach out to a provider for a session I provide all the necessary information to be screened. In some instances I am looking for a last minute appointment because I have some free time and have to urge to see someone immediately, however that's normally for a FBSM session. Most of the time if I want a FS appointment it planned out a day or two in advance.

I almost never have a problem getting an appointment, however there is one lady on the board that I have tried for years to meet up with and she will not respond to my request. I reached out to her years ago before I took a break from the ho by. Then a couple years ago I reached out to her a few times before she took a break and yet never got a response. She recently came ba k and I have been tryi g to see because now it's almost like the thrill of the hunt, lol. However even though I have provided EVERYTHING required in her post she will not respond.

I would like to think that I am a fairly nice guy and I don't remember every getting I to drama or being rude on any of the boards, so I am at a lost as to why she will not respond even though she continues to post ads.

What do you ladies look for when deciding to see someone, and what's is a deal breaker for you to the point you won't even respond? I am no longer interested in seeing her due to the lack of response, but just want to know for future sessions.

Thanks in advance,

ILH
Your way over thinking this. It has nothing to do with you.

She probably has a group of regulars that take care of what she needs.

I'm not sure how you have attempted to contact her, but they key is to not be creepy. If you haven't already you might send her an in-box so she can see your 116 posts and six reviews. If that doesn't work it probably best to move on.
OP move on, too many fish in the sea!
if a gent is respectful and provides reliable reputable references...and passes screening..then its game on!

so ditto to above...move on if she doesnt answer you..theres alot of good gals here who will show you a good time!!!!
Honestly, you are not alone. Also, this post doesn’t help you get the lady’s attention. Lastly, just move on.
Thanks Dallas. I did provide all of the information and I was extremely polite. That's why I decided to move on.
She did reach out to me... Not sure if it was a result of my post or not. Her response was extremely arrogant, and confirmed my decision to move on. This post was not as much about getting screened by her as it was more about finding out what other ladies look for in deciding if they are going to see a new client. I have been in the game since 2004 and this is the only person that I have had this experience with.
This was also meant to help some of the newbies figure out what they needed to do in order to get screened as easily and quickly as possible. I appreciate you response as you have always carried yourself in a professional manner and always helpful on the board.

ILH

if a gent is respectful and provides reliable reputable references...and passes screening..then its game on!

so ditto to above...move on if she doesnt answer you..theres alot of good gals here who will show you a good time!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
She did reach out to me... Not sure if it was a result of my post or not. Her response was extremely arrogant, and confirmed my decision to move on. This post was not as much about getting screened by her as it was more about finding out what other ladies look for in deciding if they are going to see a new client. I have been in the game since 2004 and this is the only person that I have had this experience with.
This was also meant to help some of the newbies figure out what they needed to do in order to get screened as easily and quickly as possible. I appreciate you response as you have always carried yourself in a professional manner and always helpful on the board.

ILH Originally Posted by i_land_her
It's her loss babe because, you are an amazing gentleman

Have a Great day and Happy Hobbying!
Some gals get busy and lack in areas of taking care of business

Hope ya have fun soon baby!! (I'll be that way in couple days)

Go get ya sum!!!!!!
Thanks beautiful... You just made my day. Ladies like yourself make it all worth while.

It's her loss babe because, you are an amazing gentleman

Have a Great day and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Double post...lol
Next! Time to find plan b
dafuq